Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I played Welcome to LazyTown on my violin

Re: Make Your Own LazyTown CD

Out of interest, I played Welcome to LazyTown on my violin for a primary school class today. I chickened out of playing Bing Bang.

Note to Mani: Don't go overboard on accidentals.

Originally posted by sportagirl_10.5
    Out of interest, I played Welcome to LazyTown on my violin for a primary school class today. I chickened out of playing Bing Bang
    Oh I'd love to hear that! And Bing Bang!
    Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
    Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

...I played Welcome to LazyTown on my violin for a primary school class today...
      wow...was it a solo gig and how did the kids react?...
      Gallery

Comment

I told them to guess what it was, so they started to try to jump up to answer. So my dad picked one of them to answer and they said "LazyTown", then my dad said "Yes, knowing her it is LazyTown... so that was... Bing Bang", then I said, "NO IT WAS WELCOME TO LAZYTOWN!"

Comment

I told them to guess what it was, so they started to try to jump up to answer. So my dad picked one of them to answer and they said "LazyTown", then my dad said "Yes, knowing her it is LazyTown... so that was... Bing Bang", then I said, "NO IT WAS WELCOME TO LAZYTOWN!"
          sounds funny (german children would probably have no idea)...and I repeat my question: was it a solo gig and how do you handle stage fright?
          Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz
            sounds funny (german children would probably have no idea)...and I repeat my question: was it a solo gig and how do you handle stage fright?
            Basically it's the class that my dad spends most time in and they do music on a Thursday afternoon, and I always finish college at lunchtime on a Thursday, and my middle sister is still on Easter holiday. So dad wanted us to come in with nearly all our instruments. So I played Welcome to LazyTown, and Bob the builder on violin, Jurassic Park on viola and In The Night Garden on ukulele. My sister brought in her clarinet, bass clarinet, oboe, tenor sax... have I missed any? We also brought in my little sister's Glockenspiel and her tiny violin.

I have done multiple concerts in the past as a soloist or part of string groups or orchestras. I used to be lead violinist at my high school in the Strings group so I got landed with solos... like I did in the Baroque group...

Comment

Basically it's the class that my dad spends most time in and they do music on a Thursday afternoon, and I always finish college at lunchtime on a Thursday, and my middle sister is still on Easter holiday. So dad wanted us to come in with nearly all our instruments. So I played Welcome to LazyTown, and Bob the builder on violin, Jurassic Park on viola and In The Night Garden on ukulele. My sister brought in her clarinet, bass clarinet, oboe, tenor sax... have I missed any? We also brought in my little sister's Glockenspiel and her tiny violin.

I have done multiple concerts in the past as a soloist or part of string groups or orchestras. I used to be lead violinist at my high school in the Strings group so I got landed with solos... like I did in the Baroque group...
              it seems you are a very musically multi-talented family...
              Gallery

Comment

it seems you are a very musically multi-talented family...
                Father Christmas gave my little sister a drum kit for Christmas... everyone thinks he was nuts

Comment

...Father Christmas gave my little sister a drum kit for Christmas... everyone thinks he was nuts ...
                  omg...included the gift earmuffs too?
                  Gallery

Comment

omg...included the gift earmuffs too?
                    Nope :(

Comment

Nope :(
                      you have my full sympathy...in other hand it is a chance and maybe she becomes a famous female (metal) drummer...I have a good feeling

[youtube]hY9R1wtaEew[/youtube]

...I miss pooky's off-topic warnings so much btw

---
                      edited by LazyPooky: Fixed
                      Gallery

Comment

[

...I miss pooky................. so much btw
                        yeah :(

Comment