Make Your CD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make Your CD!

Today I found that CD. Hope you like it?
    Dance Everybody!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Cover1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	318.2 KB
ID:	152961
    Tracklist:
    1. All Together
    2. Life can be a Surprise
    3. Summer Is The season
    4. Round And Round
    5. I Wanna Dance
    6. Time To Play
    7. Let's Go
    8. When We Play In A Band
    9. New Games Everyday
    10. Bing Bang

11-20 Karaoke Version

Re: Make Your CD!

Originally posted by ParvizHalimov View Post
    Tracklist:
    1. Tracklist
    2. 1. All Together
    I'm curious how the Tracklist song goes, never heard of that song.

I made some CD front cover earlier:

Name:	gostepgo_coverprint_large.jpg
Size:	578.9 KB
ID:	148623

Name:	time_to_play.jpg
Size:	864.5 KB
ID:	148624

Name:	twenty_times_time.jpg
Size:	307.9 KB
ID:	148625
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
      I'm curious how the Tracklist song goes, never heard of that song.
      No, it was incorrect. :)

Comment

No, it was incorrect. :)
        Haha I know

btw there is a thread about making your own lazyTown CD, which was previously hidden in the lazyTown CD thread:

http://www.getlazy.net/forums/showth...wn-LazyTown-CD
        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

I found this image, too!
          Attached Files

Comment

Today I found that CD. Hope you like it?
            Ok, if you could clear something up for me I'd appreciate it, this isn't a REAL CD that people can buy is it? this is something you have made up?
            If it's a real CD, please could you provide a link as I'd like to write a review on the website.
            If this is something you have made up, it's very nice, but you cannot add it to the music section of the Lazy Wiki as that is only for CD's that people can actually buy.
            Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
            Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl View Post
              Ok, if you could clear something up for me I'd appreciate it, this isn't a REAL CD that people can buy is it? this is something you have made up?
              If it's a real CD, please could you provide a link as I'd like to write a review on the website.
              If this is something you have made up, it's very nice, but you cannot add it to the music section of the Lazy Wiki as that is only for CD's that people can actually buy.
              I just found it on the Russian web.

Comment

I can't find a link anywhere, not on iTunes, not even on Amazon, and even when it's many months before an item is released it still appears on the Amazon site, I don't see why another country would have news about it before the country it's going to be released in, it would be the other way round.

Does Lazytown even air on Boomerang? I know it's owned by Turner, but I thought Boomerang only aired reruns, never mind the fact there's also no bar code on that image.

Comment

I can't find a link anywhere, not on iTunes, not even on Amazon, and even when it's many months before an item is released it still appears on the Amazon site, I don't see why another country would have news about it before the country it's going to be released in, it would be the other way round.

Does Lazytown even air on Boomerang? I know it's owned by Turner, but I thought Boomerang only aired reruns, never mind the fact there's also no bar code on that image.
                  It's in the 'Make Your CD' thread so I doubt it's real and it doesn't look that professional made. If someone posted that on the LazyWiki he/she should be blocked for that nonsense.

Comment

If someone posted that on the LazyWiki he/she should be blocked for that nonsense.
                    It was Mariofan5000, sorry if that makes me a snitch, but I don't want our (mostly your) hard work on the Wiki to be ruined by false information.

Comment

Yes, it does air here.

Comment

Now I'm confused about two things.
                        1. why does this thread has the name 'Make Your CD!' while ParvizHalimov didn't even made the CD (tracklist & image) on the first post, but obviously copied it from somewhere.
                        2. why did Mariofan5000 put that made up CD in the LazyTown Wiki

I'm about to move this to the fan creations forum or else the trash.

Comment

Why did Mariofan5000 put that made up CD in the LazyTown Wiki.
                          Parviz shared it with me on Skype without telling me it was made up. Then he encouraged me to make the page. Sorry.

Comment

I'm about to move this to the fan creations forum..
                            ..oh wait, it was already there

Originally posted by mariofan5000 View Post
                            Parviz shared it with me on Skype without telling me it was made up. Then he encouraged me to make the page. Sorry.
                            Ok, thanks for communicating that with us.

Comment

Look I found it in one Russian sites, I know maybe that edition CD?

Name:	LT_CD.png
Size:	22.3 KB
ID:	148628

Comment

Working...
                              X