• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTown New German CD Los Geht's Season 3

Guys, now new german CD available. Can someone buy it:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Los-gehts-Ne..._se_p_t_2_Y0HV

Re: LazyTown New German CD

You can buy it from German Amazon just look for sellers that mention "Internationale" shipping.

If you scroll down on that page you can preview what the songs sound like, the dubber sounds...interesting...
    Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
    Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl View Post
      You can buy it from German Amazon just look for sellers that mention "Internationale" shipping.

If you scroll down on that page you can preview what the songs sound like, the dubber sounds...interesting...
      I think sound with chorus.

Comment

"Vielen Dank, Ihre Bestellung wird bearbeitet."

Comment

I wonder what makes Australia so special that they get 20 new songs, and everyone else gets old and new.

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl View Post
            I wonder what makes Australia so special that they get 20 new songs, and everyone else gets old and new.
            I guess that's the advantage of having a TV station and a record company in one, like ABC has. Actually you would expect that with Warner too but they probably don't care.

ABC for Kids
            ABC Music
            Universal Music

Exclusively licensed 2013 to Australian Broadcasting Corporation. Distributed by Universal Music.
            Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
              I guess that's the advantage of having a TV station and a record company in one, like ABC has. Actually you would expect that with Warner too but they probably don't care.
              Oh of course, yes, that will be why then.

Disgusted by the new UK CD, only 4 new songs, or 8 if you include the instrumentals, and yes I know you can get ALL the songs on the Aussie CD, but still! (haven't included Bing Bang as I can't find a "preview" link, and judging by the track listing it could be Chloe or JRM) Think I'll kill time on my long train journey tomorrow and write a review, I don't like that they're getting money for only partly new content.

"Change is a good thing!" yeah, right, more like "let's bleed the parents dry! they wont know there's old songs on there!"

Comment

I'm jelly of Australia.

Comment

Working...
                X