Icelandic Independence Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Icelandic Independence Day

The Icelandic Independence Day celebrations in Reykjavík 2014 took place in the city centre from 10 o´clock in morning untill 10. p.m. on the 17th of June 2014. With Unnur and Dýri representing lazyTown. I haven't seen any live performance photos yet but I did found a few photoshoots and one promo picture which is quite nice.

Click image for larger version

Name:	lazytown_independance_day_2014 (1).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	169.9 KB
ID:	152957

Name:	lazytown_independance_day_2014 (3).jpg
Size:	76.6 KB
ID:	152958

Name:	lazytown_independance_day_2014 (4).jpg
Size:	118.3 KB
ID:	152959

Name:	lazytown_independance_day_2014 (6).jpg
Size:	107.1 KB
ID:	152960
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Re: Icelandic Independence Day

I found some footage from the live show...seems the weather wasn't that good

Gallery

Comment

This is great. Love it!
      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

I like that Unnur and Dyri got to have their own image, I hate it when shows say "meet the stars of the show" and use photos of the "real people", when you know it's going to be lookalikes.
        Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
        Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

You know, seeing this has made me a little bit sad(der) that Magnus sold LazyTown to Turner. It has always been a proud product of Iceland, and now, whatever happens with the brand, that fact will be, at the very least, less true. How fun it might be for some young adults in Iceland to see their favorite childhood book grow up with them.

Comment

Working...
          X