GetLazy on Twitter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GetLazy on Twitter

Does anyone here run the Get Lazy twitter page? I've noticed the handle isn't @GetLazyForums but @JuRoseMauriello which is confusing, but then I wondered if that was done to get more hits.
    Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
    Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

GetLazy on Twitter

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl View Post
    Does anyone here run the Get Lazy twitter page? I've noticed the handle isn't @GetLazyForums but @JuRoseMauriello which is confusing, but then I wondered if that was done to get more hits.
    Yeah we need to have a good name but this one was convenient because the twitter-Julianna-fake left the name for another one. Like you said, it gets more hits.

Thx for reminding, I just saved the name @GetLazyForums for later
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

GetLazy on Twitter

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
      Thx for reminding, I just saved the name @GetLazyForums for later
      Excellent
      I was worried someone would start tweeting offensive things as the board and make us look bad, but seeing as LZT haven't tweeted since December last year(!) they probably don't care what happens on twitter.

Comment

GetLazy on Twitter

This all both are fake and it's not official.

Comment

GetLazy on Twitter

.. LZT haven't tweeted since December last year(!) they probably don't care what happens on twitter.
          I always wondered why they didn't have someone to take care of LazyTown's social media as full time job. They underestimated the influence you have when you got your things together overthere. The official facebook page is up-to-date but other sites are not or they write something for a short period of time. YouTube was a mess last year with Season 3; wrong song titles, wrong air dates and not visible for the US. Did someone notice that the http://www.lazytown.biz does not work. Too bad.. :(
          Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Re: GetLazy on Twitter

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
            Did someone notice that the http://www.lazytown.biz does not work. Too bad.. :(
            I noticed. I remember the name, but I can't remember what the website looked like, was it official? or a fan thing?

Comment

Mani popped up on my "who to follow on twitter" list, don't think I've seen him with glasses before, did not recognise him at all.

Comment

Mani popped up on my "who to follow on twitter" list, don't think I've seen him with glasses before, did not recognise him at all.
                Does he have current tweets? I'd love to tell him thanks for all the songs that he writes that are stuck in my head forever, ever, ever, ever. Can you post it? His Twitter name?

Comment

Originally posted by MsBoku View Post
                  Does he have current tweets? I'd love to tell him thanks for all the songs that he writes that are stuck in my head forever, ever, ever, ever. Can you post it? His Twitter name?
                  https://twitter.com/ManiSvavarsson

Comment

Working...
                  X