X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magnus Scheving honered in Iceland

Magnús received a special honor on Thursday May 15, 2014

http://www.islandsstofa.is/frettir/m...essastodum/444

Click image for larger version  Name:	magnus1-1.jpg Views:	1 Size:	96.5 KB ID:	152941

-- google translate --
    Magnús Scheving , LazyTown founder , received a special honor on Thursday approved the delivery of president's Export Award at a ceremony at. Honors given person is considered a job applying Hrodur Iceland over the world , thus contributing to positive publicity for our country and its people . Last year received Jóhann Sigurðsson publisher honors than before , among other Kristinn Sigmundsson óperusöngvari and Björk received it .

In his speech on Magnus said Vilborg Einarsdóttir , selection committee chairman and the board Íslandsstofa , including: "Little people can not normally expected to be among her mature individuals that may have a significant impact on global trends . Magnus has proven that this is possible, because of tireless work and passion he has been able to draw attention to the great wow that obesity is a throughout the developed world, and he has managed to find ways to encourage people of all ages to adopt healthier lifestyle . "

Lazytown is today an internationally recognized brand for healthy lifestyle , balanced diet , exercise and entertainment and has reached 500 million households in 170 countries . Then Lazytown has in recent years been a major employer and created an average of 100 man-years in fixed and induced jobs in the country and can be eg estimates that about 4.5 billion has come into the economy over the last two and a half years through the company .

Magnús Scheving has certainly cast a positive light on our country and its people with their work.
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Re: Magnus Scheving honered in Iceland

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post

congratulations Maggi...I like his new hairdo btw...I wish he would have worn his hair this way during season 1-4
    Gallery

Comment

http://www.islandsstofa.is/frettir/m...essastodum/444
      Congratulations, Magnús!

Comment

Originally posted by ParvizHalimov View Post