LazyLies from official when asking them in email

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyLies from official when asking them in email

Have you ever sent an email to LazyTown's Fanmail address, but you know the response you received is inaccurate? Hi, I'm LazyYardigans, and I've been there.

First Lie: I've sent a letter asking what the ages of LazyTown are. We all know Stephanie's 8 year's old. Their response was "Stephanie is the oldest and Ziggy is the youngest. :)" (exact words) Ronald just posted on his blog that his character (Pixel) is 9 years old, making him the oldest. Not to mention that the 2005-7 website of LazyTown said that he was 9 as well.

Second Lie: I have a commercial from Nick Jr., and there's a bonus feature with Kobie Powell's (Pixel) voice. Some of you guys probably seen this commercial on Nick Jr. back in 2005-6

I sent the video shown along...and their response: "But we can guarantee that it's not Pixel you're hearing."

As seen on in interview with Kobie Powell and LazyTownPoint, he said, "Nickelodeon tapped me to be the "voice of Nickjr"..which basically meant that I was going to be the voice that told the audience when and what time their favorite show would be on the air. Did that job from 2004-2009."

Moral of my story is: always check your references when LazyTown responds to your questions.

For those who want to know the ages of the puppets, here's screen shot of the websites:

Re: LazyLies/Ages

Originally posted by LazyYardigans View Post
    Have you ever sent an email to LazyTown's Fanmail address, but you know the response you received is inaccurate? Hi, I'm LazyYardigans, and I've been there.

First Lie: I've sent a letter asking what the ages of LazyTown are. We all know Stephanie's 8 year's old. Their response was "Stephanie is the oldest and Ziggy is the youngest. :)" (exact words) Ronald just posted on his blog that his character (Pixel) is 9 years old, making him the oldest. Not to mention that the 2005-7 website of LazyTown said that he was 9 as well.
    Yeah the ages of the characters never seem to be very consistent. A bit strange, but I suppose it's all worthless. It really doesn't matter much if Stingy is 6 or 7 or 8, does it. Stephanie does seem to be consistently at 8, though. Makes sense since she is the most important character. Pixel I always understood to be the oldest at 9, so that sounds right too. Or maybe it was 11 at some point? For some reason I thought Ziggy was like... 6? I could have sworn I have seen 5 somewhere too. I thought Trixie was older too at 8+, and Stingy at 6 or 7. I'd say go with what the website you were linking says.

Originally posted by LazyYardigans View Post
    Second Lie: I have a commercial from Nick Jr., and there's a bonus feature with Kobie Powell's (Pixel) voice. Some of you guys probably seen this commercial on Nick Jr. back in 2005-6:
    I sent the video shown along...and their response: "But we can guarantee that it's not Pixel you're hearing."
    I don't think this one is fair to be called a lie. It is Kobie doing the voiceover, and he is doing the Pixel voice, but it isn't actually Pixel speaking. You know?

Comment

Working...
    X