Hello!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello!

My name is SportaSteph! I have been a fan of lazytown for many years, and I'd love to be admin on the forums. Thank you.

Re: Hello!

Originally posted by SportaSteph View Post
    My name is SportaSteph! I have been a fan of lazytown for many years, and I'd love to be admin on the forums. Thank you.
    Welcome
    Did you ever post anything here with another username?
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Admin eh you must be an ambitious Steph

Greetings
      http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Hey, I want too?

Comment

No, I just really reeaallly want to be admin to help out my other sportacus & stephanie fans!

Comment

Hello!

hi!! idk how old this post is, but I found you by your username..? high five!
            haha I don't want to be admin tho, I just want to see how this forum works haha

Comment

My name is Admin! I have been a fan of lazytown for many years, and I'd love to be Fox on the forums. Thank you.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
              I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

I just really reeaallly want to be admin to help out my other sportacus & stephanie fans!
                You are saying what I been thinking since I found out about this site

Comment

Originally posted by megadjmatt25 View Post
                  You are saying what I been thinking since I found out about this site
                  This forum already got a good staff-team though.
                  If you come up with some suggestions that would benefit the forums, you can just suggest it to them, and they'll be more than happy to look at it.
                  If you're just wanting admin for the power, you don't really classify for that role.

Besides that, I think all spammers and obvious shit-posters are getting taken care off pretty swiftly these days anyways.
                  There's no need to fix it if it isn't broke.
                  I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

Originally posted by Fox View Post
                    This forum already got a good staff-team though.
                    If you're just wanting admin for the power, you don't really classify for that role.

Besides that, I think all spammers and obvious shit-posters are getting taken care off pretty swiftly these days anyways.
                    There's no need to fix it if it isn't broke.
                    Yes they are being taken care of I agree and this site has a good staff. But I would not wanna be an Admin for Power. I just wanna help out and be a part of an amazing website. Being a member is great and I am happy to be one but to be someone who helps run things that would be amazing. I know it won't happen but it is a good thought

Comment

Follow your dream @Sportasteph haha Some people have Jesus, some just want to be admin on GetLazy.

Comment

Originally posted by ☮Sportacus☮ View Post
                        Follow your dream @Sportasteph haha Some people have Jesus, some just want to be admin on GetLazy.
                        Amen to that

Comment

Originally posted by megadjmatt25 View Post
                          Amen to that
                          My question is, what would change or be different if you were an admin? I don't really see how you would be perceived any differently aside from having a sliver of power, not enough to really mean much.
                          I don't mean for that to sound like a jab at you; I'm just curious.

Comment

Working...
                          X