Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latibær LATO LazyTown money

Re: Lazypics (part 15)

Click image for larger version  Name:	goggi1.jpg Views:	1 Size:	707.8 KB ID:	149819Click image for larger version  Name:	goggi2.jpg Views:	1 Size:	686.1 KB ID:	149820Click image for larger version  Name:	siggi1.jpg Views:	1 Size:	664.5 KB ID:	149821Click image for larger version  Name:	siggi2.jpg Views:	1 Size:	721.8 KB ID:	149822Click image for larger version  Name:	solla1.jpg Views:	1 Size:	698.0 KB ID:	149823Click image for larger version  Name:	solla2.jpg Views:	1 Size:	728.9 KB ID:	149824

hehe...icelandic monopoly
    Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
      Goggi
      Sporty
      Fatty
      Sporty
      Stephy
      Sporty
      Latador money? Or more rare shiz you have?
      Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
      Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl View Post
        Latador money?
        Yeah maybe. I've never seen a copy of the Latador rerelease, so it certainly could be.

Comment

Yeah maybe. I've never seen a copy of the Latador rerelease, so it certainly could be.
          I think it was created as part of the Krakkabanki campaign and not for Latador.

Comment

Whoops, I meant the board game, I thought that was called Latador.

Originally posted by LatibærStuff View Post
            I think it was created as part of the Krakkabanki campaign and not for Latador.
            Ah, the same campaign that spawned the Sportacus money boxes? that would make sense.
            Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
            Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl View Post
              Whoops, I meant the board game, I thought that was called Latador.
              We're on the same page.

You can see here that the board game uses some of the same art, so I don't know if the money is from that or from something else. Like I said, I've never ever seen a copy of the Latador rerelease pictured.

Click image for larger version  Name:	latador2.JPG Views:	1 Size:	122.6 KB ID:	149827

Comment

LATO
                There is also one with Stingy

Click image for larger version  Name:	latibaer_old-012.jpg Views:	1 Size:	54.3 KB ID:	149865
                Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
                  There is also one with Stingy
                  I know my collection is incomplete :(

Comment

I noticed that there are LATO banknotes with a different style and with krakkabanki or with bunadarbankinn written on it. The original was with the latter.

Also see: https://articles.lazytown.eu/2001/06...-central-bank/

Click image for larger version  Name:	06-08_12985667.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.84 MB ID:	182746

Click image for larger version

Name:	06-08_18926517.jpg
Views:	236
Size:	356.9 KB
ID:	182747
                    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
                      I noticed that there are LATO banknotes with a different style and with krakkabanki or with bunadarbankinn written on it. The original was with the latter.

Also see: https://articles.lazytown.eu/2001/06...-central-bank/
                      Agreed! This page has some good detail on that too:
                      Reference more information here: https://ytlatibaerfarm.wordpress.com...ned-1999-2003/

Krakkabanki was created in partnership with Búnaðarbanki Íslands, which then merged with Kaupthing in 2003 to create Kaupthing Bunadarbanki. Most of the Lato money I've seen in the wild has been produced under Búnaðarbanki Íslands, more rare are the ones produced under Kaupthing Bunadarbanki, or KB Banki. It is also noticeably smaller than the bills created under Búnaðarbanki Íslands.

Re: Lazypics (part 15)I know my collection is incomplete :(
                      Collection is still incomplete. No Stingy found after all this time.

Comment

Glanni Glaepur feeling left out.
                        MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Comment

I guess these banknotes are the very first produced, in 1998. They have pictures from the books.

Click image for larger versionName:	11-27_12759709.jpgViews:	10Size:	1.35 MBID:	182765

Originally posted by possessor of mine View Post
                          Glanni Glaepur feeling left out.
                          Not only Glanni. Also Jives, Hannin, Eyrún, Stina, Mayor, etc

Click image for larger version  Name:	12-01_8442918-4.jpg Views:	0 Size:	16.7 KB ID:	182762 Click image for larger version  Name:	12-01_8442918-5.jpg Views:	0 Size:	8.7 KB ID:	182763 Click image for larger version  Name:	Image11.jpg Views:	0 Size:	77.4 KB ID:	182764

Comment

Why make money if you ain't gonna do it for everyone

I would have really enjoyed seeing Ipprotalfurrin, Stina, Hannin, Glanni and Siggi on some money.
                            Their's would've looked spectacular.
                            Nevermind because they probs aren't available here in Sydney, NSW.
                            MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky
                              I guess these banknotes are the very first produced, in 1998. They have pictures from the books.
                              Wow, I don't think I've ever seen these before! Definitely very rare.

Comment

Working...
                              X