Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the most handsome Sportacus or Robbie Rotten?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the most handsome Sportacus or Robbie Rotten?

If you will ask me Sportacus is more handsome than robbie

Yes, Sport is more handsome than Robbie, but Robbie just isn't really handsome with his costume. He is kinda cute and I can't think of a man that he's handsome with pants going up to his shoulders.

Comment

WRONG!!!!! Robbie Rotten FTW!

it's indisputable... you can't argue with facts!

please see the chart: Robbie > Sportacus.

viva la mexico also, what i say goes nukkas! :hitler: OH SNAP!

Comment

Eh... it's a matter of personal taste.

As for me, I'm totally agreeing with LoveTHYconan on this. <3

Comment

Hm, I was gonna say Sportacus, but then I thought it best to see this chart LTC mentioned, and damn it, she's right.

Comment

Originally posted by moomoo
            indeed. that data is in, and my theory was proven correct. thank you moomoo, for your investigation on the matter.

Comment

By character, Sportacus.

By actor, Stefan.

Though they're both handsome guys and Magnus' body is a work of art.

Comment

Originally posted by omorfos
                By character, Sportacus.

By actor, Stefan.
                I always thought Magnus looked better than Sportacus, with his flowing curly blond locks on display.

I also kinda think Stefan looks a bit weird without the big chin, it just suits him so well.

Comment

^Yes, yes! mizz_pink has that lovely picture of Sportacus minus the hat, and I love it. The combination of the hair and Sportastache is amazing.

Stefan Karl is also attractive, especially with a beard, but I prefer Magnus.

Comment

I concur.

sporobgu5.jpg

A close victory by our Rotten friend.

Comment

Re: Who is the most handsome Sportacus or Robbie Rotten?

I'm partial to Robbie. It's not just the looks (kudos, Stefan). He makes me laugh. ;)

Comment

I would have to say Sportacus of course. In fact he is sportasexy, sportahot, sportagorgeous, etc. You see what I did there. You can't do that with Robbie Rotten's name now can you?

Comment

Originally posted by Sportacus'Sportagirl View Post
                          I would have to say Sportacus of course. In fact he is sportasexy, sportahot, sportagorgeous, etc. You see what I did there. You can't do that with Robbie Rotten's name now can you?

let's see...rottensexy...rottenhot...rottengorgeous ;)...for an couch potato Robbie is the sexiest man alive...it's all a matter of perspective
                          Gallery

Comment

Indeed. And he's pretty fit for a couch potato. He's the most active lazy guy I know (fictionally speaking).

Comment

Neither, there both ugly LOL....

Comment

Working...
                              X