Cosplay question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cosplay question

Hey guys, quick question. Anyone know where I can find a good, adult-sized, Stephanie-style wig? I've been checking around Amazon, and there are tons of pink bob wigs, but little in the way of customer testimonials and/or actual photographs of the products in question. I don't want to go blowing my money on some skeevy Stephanie wig, only to find out it's going to fall apart and looks nothing like Pinkie's actual hair. So, anybody here have experience with Lazytown cosplaying, and if so, can you vouch for a wig?

Also, related question: anyone know where I can find some decent quality, adult-sized Sportacus and Stephanie costumes? (or even better, Robbie and Stephanie costumes!) Me and the gf have some parties coming up. Thanks!

Re: Cosplay question

Originally posted by rottennoodle2 View Post
    Also, related question: anyone know where I can find some decent quality, adult-sized Sportacus and Stephanie costumes? (or even better, Robbie and Stephanie costumes!) Me and the gf have some parties coming up. Thanks!
    Robbie Cosplay
    Stephanie Cosplay
    Not cheap, and you need to be exact with your measurements, but I think they let you pay via paypal so they're relatively safe.

There are pre-made adult Sportacus costumes on ebay. There's also pre-made adult Stephanie costumes, but the stripes aren't all the way round, so not good if you're a purist, but they are a lot cheaper.

Failing that, take lots of photos to a seamstress.

I have yet to find a decent pink wig, maybe just get a few strands of pink clip in hair extensions? or buy a wig that fits in any colour and spray it/dye it? or attach pink fringing around a hat? poor cosplayers rule, haha.
    Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
    Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Cool, thanks! The Robbie one is a tad expensive, but the Stephanie one looks quite reasonable, especially now that the cheapo Halloween-style LT costumes are out of print. I may just get these.

The Steph costume does not include the hair though, right?

Comment

Originally posted by rottennoodle2 View Post
        The Steph costume does not include the hair though, right?
        No, the fanstore.net costume doesn't come with a wig unfortunately, neither does the ebay costume.
        Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
        Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

This is a nice looking wig, although you'll have to buy the whole set for it.
          http://www.costumecraze.com/KIDS08.html
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Lazy-Town-Stephanie-Girl.png
Views:	1
Size:	895.6 KB
ID:	147933

Comment

That's a pretty decent looking Steph Wig pity they couldn't do an authentic looking dress
            http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

That is the best wig I've seen so far.
              Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

I always have my Sportacus costume, made by myself.

Comment

Working...
                X