Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you will make an episode,What is the title of it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kelly
    For the most part, this seems to be more like the crack-fic ideas thread than the plausible episodes thread.
    Anyway:
    Sportasniffle
    Sportacus has a cold. Everybody knows the thing to do when you're sick is to rest, which isn't such an appealing option when you're a hyperactive sports elf. He continues to train like normal, instead of resting like he should, and ends up making himself sicker. Stephanie guilts him into resting properly (with a song), and after a sleep, he's able to narrowly avert a disaster, though he's still not better. Steph dances the Bing Bang without him, and the cut to Robbie's lair afterwards shows he has a cold too, and although he has rested, he's sabotaged his own recovery too, because he doesn't eat sportscandy.
    The question is, how exactly did Robbie catch that cold?
    ;)

Comment

i agree.

Comment

Originally posted by SportaEdgar
        My episode will be titled ''Stephanie and Edgar''

Description: Stephanie is walking in the sports field when she sees a boy. ''What's your name?'' she asks. The boy answers ''My name is Edgar." Stephanie then goes and plays with Edgar whilst Robbie is sleeping and having a lazy day.

Edgar is soon everyone's best friend, when finally Stephanie falls in love with Edgar. ''Wow, now let's dance the bing bang together,'' Stephanie says. Edgar replies, ''Okay! Stephanie, you have so many talents...''

THE END

After all of this, behind the scenes Julianna is very happy with Edgar and they decide to go to the movies together!
        And right at the end, after Bing Bang, there's a short scene of Stephy writing in her diary...

Dear diary, I met a new kid today who said his name was Edgar...

He kinda creeped me out.

Comment

i wrote that?

Comment

Originally posted by RainbowStephanie
            and Black Stephanie will be the friend of Robby Rotten and they will make Lazytown very LAZY
            i will only allow this if i get to play black stephanie.

Originally posted by Sir Finkus
            Anyways, they seem to be somewhat reluctant to add new characters.
            and for good reason. the best shows (in my opinion) are the ones that mostly focus on a small group of characters that are likeable. i think little kids probably prefer things this way too, less confusing for them.

Originally posted by Zokita
            The question is, how exactly did Robbie catch that cold? ;)
            i think i know.

Originally posted by CJVercetti
            I dunno what I'd call it, but it'd be like the 80s movie "Innterspace" and Robbie shrinks himself down and goes inside Sportacus. That's all I got so far, lol.
            i lol'd for real. best idea so far.

Comment

I dunno what I'd call it, but it'd be like the 80s movie "Innterspace" and Robbie shrinks himself down and goes inside Sportacus. That's all I got so far, lol.
              Perhaps everyone else could go inside robbie to exacerbate the differences between a healthy and unhealthy body

Comment

It would be cool to somehow bring Rottenella back for an episode. I liked her :3 I don't know how to work that into a plot, though... My brain is slow today, can't think.

Comment

Perhaps everyone else could go inside robbie to exacerbate the differences between a healthy and unhealthy body
                  well hey! as long as we're bringing up overly used cartoon hijinks... there's the obvious Sportacus and Robbie mind switch routine. that would definitely make for a funny episode.

Comment

Originally posted by LoveTHYconan
                    well hey! as long as we're bringing up overly used cartoon hijinks... there's the obvious Sportacus and Robbie mind switch routine. that would definitely make for a funny episode.

Brilliant!

Comment

OH MAN. That is very much indeed brilliant. I could totally see that happening too. If Robbie has the technology to erase minds and alter age, he could totally swap minds. Since his "Sportafake" idea didn't work out in the end, he'll be more motivated to try such a direct method!

Comment

Originally posted by Numerius Plancus
                        There should actually be Asian Stephanie in this episode...
                        Amen to that!

If I was to make an Episode, it would be of course about Asian Stephanie, she would have a gun and pump all the cups of noodles full of lead!

Sportacus and Robbie have a potato sack race, and the loser has to leave Lazytown forever, but in the ending it is a tie, because Sportacus didn't want Robbie to leave... and secretly Robbie didn't want Sportacus to leave

Comment

Originally posted by Zafa

Sportacus and Robbie have a potato sack race, and the loser has to leave Lazytown forever, but in the ending it is a tie, because Sportacus didn't want Robbie to leave... and secretly Robbie didn't want Sportacus to leave
                          ahahahaha! oh zafa <3

Comment

hmmm

Comment

The title is Lazy Tragedy

One morning a very dangerous plague scattered everywhere in Lazytown. All of the people became very lazy because of the plague.Robbie is very very happy because everyone is lazy again except for Sportacus and Stephanie who escaped before the plague scattered.

Stephanie: What are we going to do? The plague is now everywhere. Lazytown is in quarantine!!!!!
                              Sportacus: We should call help from my brother's

Then Stephanie and Sportacus call the four brothers of Sportacus to help him remove the plague in Lazytown. Stephanie and Sportacus dance the "Always A Way". But when Sportacus go down and give everybody a sports candy it has no use. The brother's of Sportacus came. Their names are:

Red Sportacus (Sportacus 11)
                              Rainbow Sportacus (Sportacus 12)
                              Black Sportacus (Sportacus X)
                              Mysterious Sportacus (Sportacus 13)

One of them said that the only solution is to make Robbie move a lot so Stephanie entered Robbie's lair and ask him to move a lot.

Stephanie: Please Robbie, move a lot because this is for the goodness of our town.
                              Robbie: Shut up you pink girl, Why you are asking me to move.
                              Stephanie: So let's have a deal we will make a 10 cakes for you if you will do what I am saying. If you don't want I will go. Goodbye!!!!
                              Robbie: Wait! Ok I will do it.

In the Sportacus Airship, They are still waiting for Stephanie to come back. Robbie and Stephanie goes to Sportacus Airship and they dance the song "Tragedy". Then, the plague leave the Lazytown then they dance the "Bing Bang".

Acknowledgement:

The song "Tragedy" is got from the movie titled "13 Going on 30"[/i][/b]

Comment

"The really really really short episode with the really really really long title because the really really really long title is so really really really long that it takes really really really long for Stephanie to read the really really really long title to the really really really short episode because the really really really long title is such a really really really long title and she has to read it in a really really really deep and really really really slow voice. Thus making this really really really short episode so really really really short. Why the creators gave the really really really long title such a really really really title is really really really concerning, I mean, really, what were they really really really thinking when they named this? Well, anyways, I really really really gotta get on with reading the really really really long title for the really really really short episode 'The really really really short episode with the really really really long title because the really really really long title is so really really really long that it takes really really really long for Stephanie to read the really really really long title to the really really really short episode because the really really really long title is such a really really really long title and she has to read it in a really really really deep and really really really slow voice' because it has such a really really really long title."

Exactly that, which is why they should not ever hire me.

Comment

Working...
                                X