Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you will make an episode,What is the title of it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you will make an episode,What is the title of it?

If I will have a chance the title will be the "Sister Showdown"

Why?
    It is about Stephanie and Her sister's Black Stephanie and Rainbow Stephanie will fight in a dance showdown and it has a deal that when Stephanie lose she will leave the Lazytown forever.

And is she going to lose, according to your script?

Comment

She is not going to lose it is only the deal. according to my script Stephanie will win and her sister Rainbow Stephanie will live with her in Lazytown and Black Stephanie will be the friend of Robby Rotten and they will make Lazytown very LAZY

Comment

Don,t put comments put what is in the topic?

Comment

Thanks to you and where are you from

Comment

There should actually be Asian Stephanie in this episode...

Comment

But the truth is we are planning to send the script we have created to Lazytown Studios in Iceland and if you like I will add Asian Stephanie.

Warning
              She is more cute than Stephanie

Comment

Originally posted by RainbowStephanie
                But the truth is we are planning to send the script we have created to Lazytown Studios in Iceland and if you like I will add Asian Stephanie.

Warning
                She is more cute than Stephanie
                Script? All I've seen here is a vauge concept and a name.

Comment

I will explain:
                  we will send the script via mail not e-mail or the web and close your mouth please your so talkative!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you have comments?

Comment

Originally posted by RainbowStephanie
                    I will explain:
                    we will send the script via mail not e-mail or the web and close your mouth please your so talkative!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you have comments?
                    I'm talkative? You've created about a dozen threads in 2 hours

Anyways, they seem to be somewhat reluctant to add new characters.

Comment

Like who and what are their names

Comment

(..Kay, I think I got a little carried away here. It's a double-length one!)

"LazyQuest "
                        Pixel is designing a new video game, LazyQuest! Beliving that a new video game will draw the kids away from healthy activities, Robbie 'volunteers' to help out. He even offers Pixel his advanced zapping technology, which would allow the kids to experience the game for real. Of course, Robbie hastily assures Pixel that no one (except Sportacus) will get hurt. Pixel agrees, and Robbie invites everyone over to give the game a try...

Everyone is zapped into the game, and the group chooses their roles. Trixie is a sorceress, Ziggy is an alchemist, Pixel is a sharpshooter, Stingy is a thief, Stephanie is a bard/songstress, and Sportacus is a swordsman. They advance to the remains of Great SportsCandy Tree in BusyTown, where King Kindred informs them that Eric Evildoer has taken all the life-force of the land for himself. All of the plants and sportscandy are dead, and the residents of the land are starving. Strangely, Eric only seems fixated on dispatching of sportscandy... The king offers Sportacus one of the remaining carrots, to be used in great need. Sportacus promises to restore life to the land, but Eric and his army of sugar-zombies appear just outside of town. The group charges into battle! Strangely, Eric's eyes widen in fright when he spots the carrot strapped to Sportacus's belt...

The battle begins! Sportacus pursues Eric while Pixel snipes at the army, and Stingy raids the bodies for any useful supplies. Trixie attempts to immobilize Eric with her spells, Ziggy mixes medicines and bombs, and Stephanie uses her song to distract the troops.

When the sugar-zombies are disposed of, Eric leads the group on a wild goose chase. Sportacus and Trixie reach Eric first, and he leads them across the barren forest to a clearing. The others catch up and look at the surroundings: a deserted field with a pool of mana resting in the middle.

Sportacus charges at Eric, but Eric leaps into the pool of mana, where he morphs into a fluffy orange dinosaur. The appearance of the creature distracts the gang, who burst into peals of laughter. Eric takes advantage of the distraction and squashes Sportacus with his foot. Sportacus lies on the ground, unmoving...

Enraged, the gang launches an assault on Eric, but their efforts aren't going well. Pixel's lasers are ineffective. Stingy picks up Sportacus's sword and attempts to stab the creature, but the tiny blade in comparison to the large monster does nothing. Trixie's spells damage the dinosaur somewhat, but the monster constantly swipes at her, limiting the amount of spells she can cast. Pixel and Stingy try to guard her, hoping that the others will return soon.

Meanwhile, Ziggy and Stephanie rush over to Sportacus and try desperately to revive him. In his frantic efforts, Ziggy manages to dislodge the carrot on Sportacus's belt. The sight of the carrot jogs Stephanie's memory! She strings together the king's words with Eric's frightened look, and realizes that sportscandy can take him down! She tells Ziggy to aim the carrot at the dinosaur's eye, and he does so without hesitation.

Success! The creature howls in pain and reverts back to a broken Eric. Stingy dances around excitedly, shouting that victory was 'his'. The mana spills out of the lake and flows across the land, restoring the forest and plants. The mana also revives Sportacus, and he jumps around victoriously. Stephanie prods Eric, who turns out to be...surprise surprise, Robbie Rotten! Angry about being betrayed, Pixel turns off his emergency switch and returns the gang to the real world. Robbie storms off, the group has a chat, and they dance as usual. But Robbie has a few...furry problems back in his lair. ;)

Comment

Wow, that's cool. Some comments though: Throwing or shooting a carrot into the dinosaur's eye seems a bit violent for LazyTown, wouldn't it be better to throw it into it's mouth? Same thing with Ziggy making bombs, they won't ewven let Sportacus fight Rottenbeard beyond just tripping him and smacking him on the ass with a tennis racket.

Also, the budget for such an episode would be through the roof... but totally worth it I swear, I'd pay to see this made.

Comment

For the most part, this seems to be more like the crack-fic ideas thread than the plausible episodes thread.
                            Anyway:
                            Sportasniffle
                            Sportacus has a cold. Everybody knows the thing to do when you're sick is to rest, which isn't such an appealing option when you're a hyperactive sports elf. He continues to train like normal, instead of resting like he should, and ends up making himself sicker. Stephanie guilts him into resting properly (with a song), and after a sleep, he's able to narrowly avert a disaster, though he's still not better. Steph dances the Bing Bang without him, and the cut to Robbie's lair afterwards shows he has a cold too, and although he has rested, he's sabotaged his own recovery too, because he doesn't eat sportscandy.

Comment

Originally posted by kelly
                              For the most part, this seems to be more like the crack-fic ideas thread than the plausible episodes thread.
                              Anyway:
                              Sportasniffle
                              Sportacus has a cold. Everybody knows the thing to do when you're sick is to rest, which isn't such an appealing option when you're a hyperactive sports elf. He continues to train like normal, instead of resting like he should, and ends up making himself sicker. Stephanie guilts him into resting properly (with a song), and after a sleep, he's able to narrowly avert a disaster, though he's still not better. Steph dances the Bing Bang without him, and the cut to Robbie's lair afterwards shows he has a cold too, and although he has rested, he's sabotaged his own recovery too, because he doesn't eat sportscandy.
                              Or better yet, Robbie Rotten develops a biological weapon that will render all the population of Lazytown inactive and feel like crap. After releasing the pathogen, pixel, nerd steph, and sportacus must discover a cure before the virus takes complete hold.

Comment

Working...
                              X