Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the most awesome trick Sportacus did?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the most awesome trick Sportacus did?

The most awesome is when he jumps on his airship

I'd have to say the stuff he does with a soccer ball.

Comment

The one arm, one leg push-up

Comment

His skills with the skateboard. Makes me laugh every time.

Comment

I still try to figure out all of his insane tricks. Like how in the world he can hit a ball out of his airship, get into the Skybot/Skychaser II and manage to speed past it and catch it. ^_^ lol that guy is too awesome.

Comment

Most epic tricks...

http://epicsportacusmaneuver.ytmnd.com/

and

http://epicsportacusmaneuver2.ytmnd.com/

EPIC

Comment

Originally posted by Farmageddon
              I tried doing it. I can do the push-ups he does, but the one arm one leg is frickin' amazing, and I can't do the one arm by itself period.

Comment

Anything he does with food.

Yes, that comment was intended to be as dirty as it seemed.

Comment

Originally posted by M_B
                  Originally posted by Farmageddon
                  I tried doing it. I can do the push-ups he does, but the one arm one leg is frickin' amazing, and I can't do the one arm by itself period.
                  One-hand pushups are infinitely harder than regular pushups, I'm amazed how much difference there is.

Comment

The twirl he does to get up after doing push-ups is pretty amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by lazy_airship
                      The twirl he does to get up after doing push-ups is pretty amazing.
                      If you can push yourself off the ground for a clap(or even lift your feet along with your hands), if you continue to put effort, you can do the twirl. It won't come out perfect, but you can do it.

Comment

Originally posted by fearlessjones
                        Anything he does with food.
                        Swords FTW

Comment

i find myself saying "Sportacus is SO cool" after he does anything. So...i pretty much like all the stuff he does :)

Comment

Hmm. I like it when he does a series of flips and twists on the green colored mats... Erm, I mean across the sports field. I think it is extra awesome when he flips frontwards, then lands, and immediately flips backwards. I think with LazyTown, it is a camera/ editing trick, but it is physically possible.

Comment

Originally posted by TarpLT
                              Hmm. I like it when he does a series of flips and twists on the green colored mats... Erm, I mean across the sports field. I think it is extra awesome when he flips frontwards, then lands, and immediately flips backwards. I think with LazyTown, it is a camera/ editing trick, but it is physically possible.
                              Yah everytime I saw that on one of the episodes I just sat there thinking "....whatever!!" lmao ^_^

I still laugh when he's speeding around in the Skutla and it makes the sound of squeeling tires, but he's in mid-air so thats kinda not possible.

Comment

Working...
                              X