Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the most awesome trick Sportacus did?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LTgirl
    i find myself saying "Sportacus is SO cool" after he does anything. So...i pretty much like all the stuff he does :)
    I second that. With a costume like that, anything he does is awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by TarpLT
      Hmm. I like it when he does a series of flips and twists on the green colored mats... Erm, I mean across the sports field. I think it is extra awesome when he flips frontwards, then lands, and immediately flips backwards. I think with LazyTown, it is a camera/ editing trick, but it is physically possible.
      You mean in the episode, Sports Day? If so -- It actually IS possible :) Google Joe Eigo, look at some of his videos. He's the guy who does most of Sportacus's stunts. Amazing guy.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EdisLeado
        Originally posted by TarpLT
        Hmm. I like it when he does a series of flips and twists on the green colored mats... Erm, I mean across the sports field. I think it is extra awesome when he flips frontwards, then lands, and immediately flips backwards. I think with LazyTown, it is a camera/ editing trick, but it is physically possible.
        You mean in the episode, Sports Day? If so -- It actually IS possible :) Google Joe Eigo, look at some of his videos. He's the guy who does most of Sportacus's stunts. Amazing guy.
        I know. I've probably seen videos of him. It is possible, just very hard. I've seen a lot of parkour videos (which in a way, is what Sportacus is doing).

Comment

Originally posted by LTgirl
          i find myself saying "Sportacus is SO cool" after he does anything. So...i pretty much like all the stuff he does :)
          Do you occasionally say "Whoa! Sportacus' moves are totally sixes and sevens!!"

I just ask because I big stupid american.

Comment

ha.

no.

Comment

Re: What is the most awesome trick Sportacus did?

In the beginning of the third season he saves rolling trashcan Ziggy and sits on a chair, balancing a ball on his finger, looking pretty cool throughout the rescue. I found it pretty memorable.

Comment

At the start of Robbie's Dream team he does a one handed handstand while balancing on top of two basketballs stacked on top of each other :)

Comment

Originally posted by ☮Sportacus☮ View Post
                  At the start of Robbie's Dream team he does a one handed handstand while balancing on top of two basketballs stacked on top of each other :)
                  I wanted to attach a behind-the-scenes stunt video from the old days but I can't find it anymore on YouTube. The video shows the technique of Sportacus' one handed handstand stunt, and some other stunts. Maybe you've seen it before.
                  Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

His biggest trick of all was selling Lazytown and flying off into the sunset then opening up a Sportacus restaurant.
                    http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

The time he hit an apple to the moon. It's his greatest feat.

Comment

So much more to choose from compared to the time this thread was started. Now there is LazyTown Extra - Sportacus does not do great stunts there - and LazyTown Season 3 and 4. Stunts from those last two seasons are more advanced due today's computer power.

I'm always fascinated by the card tricks if you consider that as stunts.
                        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

I found interesting an episode that hits a basketball hoop playing from inside the ship

Comment

I think the tricks he does in The Laziest Town intro. I really like that one.
                            MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Comment

Working...
                            X