ID:	147849
      Gallery

Comment

Re: LazyTown live in Beijing, China

:p

Comment

Originally posted by boredjedi View Post
          The thing with Julianna was that she was a target of 4chan rule 34 and all sorts of craziness and then there was Stodghill. God only knows what else was going on. Chloe hasn't been exposed to all that.
          On the other hand Julianna hasn't turned into a Miley or Selena Gomez, Beiber etc.. with antics and rehab and all sorts of nonsense they are getting up to. She seems to be well grounded and level headed. Only time will
          tell what Chloe will turn out like.
          yeah Julianna really had to go through a lot... i wonder how chloes gonna handle it... i think its just a matter of time...

On the other hand Julianna hasn't turned into a Miley or Selena Gomez, Beiber etc.. With antics and rehab and all sorts of nonsense they are getting up to
          I agree :-)

Comment

Originally posted by LazyGary View Post
            Eish, you really don't like her! :p
            Buzz does not stand alone. This is nothing against Chloe personally she just isn't right for the part.
            I've stated that from the beginning.

but she does a good job and she's a nice person! Nyah, Nyah!
            Good is much all I keep reading. She's okay, she's good. No one has stated that she is great as in JRM caliber.
            Let's put it in an Olympic terminology for the role of Stephanie we've gone from a gold medalist to
            a bronze medalist.

She seems to be a very very nice person and she does have some talent. I don't think anyone here would argue that.
            The problem is she just doesn't have that certain on screen chemistry/presence as Stephanie. It won't be the first time
            or the last time a person was miscast in a role. It happens for one reason or another. There is a recent example of this.
            Not sure how many here know of the show NCIS. Well Cote de Pablo who played the character Ziva David left the show and she was
            replaced with a new actor Emily Wickersham who is playing a different character. Let me tell you. If you think some of us here are rather
            harsh towards Chloe as Stephanie you have not seen the fan vitriol about Wickersham. The show has gone downhill since then with not so
            great scripts written to force push this new character onto everybody.

This is just tid bit http://www.examiner.com/article/bish...uses-fan-upset

Cote de Pablo was also a replacement for a previous character and the fans took to her right away I do believe.
            It was a perfect casting decision and that's how it should be done.
            http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Buzz does not stand alone. This is nothing against Chloe personally she just isn't right for the part.
              I've stated that from the beginning.
              Good is much all I keep reading. She's okay, she's good. No one has stated that she is great as in JRM caliber.
              Let's put it in an Olympic terminology for the role of Stephanie we've gone from a gold medalist to
              a bronze medalist.

She seems to be a very very nice person and she does have some talent. I don't think anyone here would argue that.
              The problem is she just doesn't have that certain on screen chemistry/presence as Stephanie.
              Yes, I agree with you actually. I agree with the Gold medallist vs Bronze assessment.
              But I am of the opinion that finding another person of JRM's charisma and personality is like finding a Record Breaking Gold Medallist.... almost impossible.
              So I'm willing to settle for the bronze.

It won't be the first time or the last time a person was miscast in a role. It happens for one reason or another. There is a recent example of this.
              Not sure how many here know of the show NCIS. Well Cote de Pablo who played the character Ziva David left the show and she was
              replaced with a new actor Emily Wickersham who is playing a different character. Let me tell you. If you think some of us here are rather
              harsh towards Chloe as Stephanie you have not seen the fan vitriol about Wickersham. The show has gone downhill since then with not so
              great scripts written to force push this new character onto everybody.

This is just tid bit http://www.examiner.com/article/bish...uses-fan-upset

Cote de Pablo was also a replacement for a previous character and the fans took to her right away I do believe.
              It was a perfect casting decision and that's how it should be done.
              I do watch NCIS, but the difference is I actually preferred the character from the first two seasons.
              She was prettier and had better chemistry. I have never enjoyed the show as much since then, only really tolerated it.
              I haven't watched the last season at all yet.

Comment

Yes, I agree with you actually. I agree with the Gold medallist vs Bronze assessment.
                But I am of the opinion that finding another person of JRM's charisma and personality is like finding a Record Breaking Gold Medallist.... almost impossible.
                So I'm willing to settle for the bronze.
                Yeah big shoes to fill. Personally I'm not trying to dissuade anyone from liking Chloe Stephanie or the new season. I'm just voicing my opinion about it.
                It is was it is. For now I'll just stick with season 1 and 2.

I do watch NCIS, but the difference is I actually preferred the character from the first two seasons.
                She was prettier and had better chemistry. I have never enjoyed the show as much since then, only really tolerated it.
                I haven't watched the last season at all yet.
                Actually I don't watch that many tv shows. I only know about NCIS from family members who do and they just don't like the new character and actor.
                http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Viivi13 View Post
                  chloes so nice she replys to every question her fans ask... julianna didnt do that... she even called us weird only cuz we are older fans
                  i can understand her a little bit cuz i got those messages and comments from weird people too but she shouldnt call every fan weird... it was like a punch in the face for me
                  I kind of forgot that Juli said that stuff about adult fans. Even though she certainly has had a unique history, it just doesn't seem fair that myself and any of you are lumped in with the people that made her form such an opinion.

It's just kind of difficult to understand why someone like Juli, who spent years making LazyTown and seeing first-hand how much depth and talent there is behind the show, doesn't see that there are people out there that appreciate it in the way that it's deserved. I promise that no 3 - 8 year old can appreciate the show like we can, and I won't be made to feel bad about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Viivi13 View Post
                    yeah Julianna really had to go through a lot... i wonder how chloes gonna handle it... i think its just a matter of time...
                    don't worry...it's not going to happen

Originally posted by Stingy
                    ****ing hell...

I hope this garbage doesn't start over again with Chloe Lang.
                    Originally posted by Buzz
                    I doubt it...she hasn't the potential...Bean got already aired on Sprout and nothing happened...neither on 4chan nor on YT...that's because she's a lackluster person like Chloe

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
                    It's just kind of difficult to understand why someone like Juli, who spent years making LazyTown and seeing first-hand how much depth and talent there is behind the show, doesn't see that there are people out there that appreciate it in the way that it's deserved. I promise that no 3 - 8 year old can appreciate the show like we can, and I won't be made to feel bad about it.
                    good point
                    Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
                      I kind of forgot that Juli said that stuff about adult fans. Even though she certainly has had a unique history, it just doesn't seem fair that myself and any of you are lumped in with the people that made her form such an opinion.

My guess is that her stalker incident must have had a far more serious impact on her than anyone realises.
                      She may actually be suffering some form of PTSD.
                      That guy was a nutcase... and knowing how close he actually came to her in real life has jaded her opinion.
                      Not to mention all the weird rule 34 crap on the Internet.
                      I don't blame her for her responses or for deciding to move on with life.

Comment

Working...
                      X