Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LazyTown live in Beijing, China

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl View Post
    I thought his name was Dýri Kristjánsson.
    Yeah I figured he is not the guy that played Sportacus on stage in China. My mistake, they are so alike. I just couldn't remember the guy's name anymore.

Dýri Kristjánsson
    Click image for larger version

Name:	1393870_10103713490048110_2026551957_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	54.8 KB
ID:	147847
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Oh Magnus did season 4 did he? I thought his last season was Season 3.
      Nope. He's in s4 too. He's had a lot of lasts, hasn't he? I'll believe it when I see someone different on screen.

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
        Nope. He's in s4 too. He's had a lot of lasts, hasn't he?
        à la Rolling Stones, haha.

Originally posted by Stingy
        I'll believe it when I see someone different on screen.
        That's what I'll have to do, the curiousity drives me nuts sometimes.
        Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
        Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Originally posted by LazyGary View Post
          But she is getting tall... much, much taller than Julianna at this age.
          if Chloe's already as tall as Julianna was in season 2 im wondering how long it'll take until they have to pick a new Stephanie...
          i mean Chloe's only 11 and already really tall

Comment

Originally posted by Viivi13 View Post
            if Chloe's already as tall as Julianna was in season 2 im wondering how long it'll take until they have to pick a new Stephanie...
            I think as long as someone *looks* young then their height doesn't matter. Jim Parsons for example, he's tall and as you know he plays Sheldon, a 30 year old character, but Jim is nearly 41.
            Also, her contract is probably several years long, unions and what not.

Comment

I think as long as someone *looks* young then their height doesn't matter. Jim Parsons for example, he's tall and as you know he plays Sheldon, a 30 year old character, but Jim is nearly 41.
              Also, her contract is probably several years long, unions and what not.
              yeah i know :-) but then i dont understand why at the auditions they had a height limit for the part of stephanie... i mean then everyone could have gone there for the auditions
              and with sheldon... jim is tall but sheldon is also supposed to be tall thats why jim got the part and of course cuz he still looks really young for his age

Comment

i dont understand why at the auditions they had a height limit for the part of stephanie... i mean then everyone could have gone there for the auditions
                Oh yes good point, maybe they thought the new audience could "grow up with her".

Comment

Oh yes good point, maybe they thought the new audience could "grow up with her".
                  yeah could be... we'll see.. :-) i hope they wont get a new stephanie again.. i just got used to chloe and i really like her now
                  and chloes so nice she replys to every question her fans ask... julianna didnt do that... she even called us weird only cuz we are older fans
                  i can understand her a little bit cuz i got those messages and comments from weird people too but she shouldnt call every fan weird... it was like a punch in the face for me

Comment

Turned down your marriage proposal huh?

Comment

Chloe just turned 12. :)

I agree with you though... just got used to Chloe, and she seems to be a very kind and level headed person.
                      I get the terrors when I think of casting a new Stephanie, cos I always fear that they might cast someone I don't like and then I would hate the show.

Comment

yeah could be... we'll see.. :-) i hope they wont get a new stephanie again.. i just got used to chloe and i really like her now
                        and chloes so nice she replys to every question her fans ask... julianna didnt do that... she even called us weird only cuz we are older fans
                        i can understand her a little bit cuz i got those messages and comments from weird people too but she shouldnt call every fan weird... it was like a punch in the face for me
                        The thing with Julianna was that she was a target of 4chan rule 34 and all sorts of craziness and then there was Stodghill. God only knows what else was going on. Chloe hasn't been exposed to all that.
                        On the other hand Julianna hasn't turned into a Miley or Selena Gomez, Beiber etc.. with antics and rehab and all sorts of nonsense they are getting up to. She seems to be well grounded and level headed. Only time will
                        tell what Chloe will turn out like.
                        http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Originally posted by boredjedi View Post
                          The thing with Julianna was that she was a target of 4chan rule 34 and all sorts of craziness and then there was Stodghill. God only knows what else was going on. Chloe hasn't been exposed to all that.
                          On the other hand Julianna hasn't turned into a Miley or Selena Gomez, Beiber etc.. with antics and rehab and all sorts of nonsense they are getting up to. She seems to be well grounded and level headed. Only time will
                          tell what Chloe will turn out like.
                          Yep, I don't blame JRM. She had to put up with some crazy crap... still does.
                          She seems to have come through it well though.
                          Credit to her family and her upbringing!

Comment

i hope they wont get a new stephanie again
                            I hope they do asap...maybe with a new (talented) Stepanie LT will get back the popularity that got lost over the years
                            Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz View Post
                              I hope they do asap...maybe with a new (talented) Stepanie LT will get back the popularity that got lost over the years
                              Eish, you really don't like her! :p

She will never be JRM... but she does a good job and she's a nice person! Nyah, Nyah!

Comment

Originally posted by LazyGary View Post
                                but she does a good job
                                what job?...dancing...singing...acting?...fill me in
                                Gallery

Comment

Working...
                                X