Originally posted by Buzz View Post
    creepy fakebook

pic
    Haha, I really like your account name there Buzz - flaming0moe

at least this faked one still exist...

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Chloe...039000?fref=ts
    Luckily that one is also removed by now
    I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

Re: Fake Chloe Lang Social Media Accounts

Man, if i were Chloe, i'd be scared LOL

Comment

To be honest, I think she's prepared for it.
        This was, luckily, on a fake profile, so Chloe never actually got to read those messages, but if she did, I think she would just dismiss them, and not think anymore about it. She seems to have a well hardened skin, unlike another cute little girl, that sadly had to leave LazyTown, with memories we are not fond off..
        Memories of grown men, tracking her down. Sending her love letters. Pretending to be her online persona. Shooping sexual pictures of her. And stalking her every move.

I can't describe how much disgust I have for people like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Fox View Post
          Haha, I really like your account name there Buzz - flaming0moe
          what?...I have no account on facebook with this name..."flaming0moe" is my YT channel

Luckily that one is also removed by now
          yes...I noticed that already...Chloe or her mother took it down I guess
          Gallery

Comment

what?...I have no account on facebook with this name..."flaming0moe" is my YT channel

I was referring to the account logged into Chrome, aka the name visible at the top right in your pic ;)

And good going for taking the page down. If only the interwebs was at the same stage 6-7 years ago, so that all the Julianna imposers could have had the same faith.

Comment

She seems to have a well hardened skin, unlike another cute little girl, that sadly had to leave LazyTown, with memories we are not fond off..
              Memories of grown men, tracking her down. Sending her love letters. Pretending to be her online persona. Shooping sexual pictures of her. And stalking her every move.

I can't describe how much disgust I have for people like that.
              Julianna or anyone else for that matter had no previous experience with what happened with her. The internet and 4hcan were still basically in their infancy. However, once 4chan discovered the show and her, the shoops began. Then YTMND picked up on it. She spread like wildfire on the internet. Of course, that attracted a lot of attention from undesirables. One in particular, Stodghill.
              http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Quick question, Buzz..... you don't happen to be the same flaming0moe in the Lazytown Fans Google+ community, are you????????

Comment

I was referring to the account logged into Chrome, aka the name visible at the top right in your pic ;)
                  yeah...my google account name...forgot to blur it

Originally posted by Sportsicus View Post
                  Quick question, Buzz..... you don't happen to be the same flaming0moe in the Lazytown Fans Google+ community, are you????????
                  yes that's me...nice to see you here Sportsicus
                  Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by boredjedi View Post
                    Julianna or anyone else for that matter had no previous experience with what happened with her. The internet and 4hcan were still basically in their infancy. However, once 4chan discovered the show and her, the shoops began. Then YTMND picked up on it. She spread like wildfire on the internet. Of course, that attracted a lot of attention from undesirables. One in particular, Stodghill.
                    Yeah I know. I didn't mean that Julianna left the show because of all of these things, but rather that she got scared to ever look back at the memories, because of what happened after she left.
                    And would you believe it, I actually know how the show spread through the internet, and especially how it went through 4chan. Because I didn't read it at some shitty wiki, I experienced it all in front of me.

Threads would start popping up, all with this little pink haired girl. More and more would be made, and many of them would grow to 400+ posts.
                    Naturally, one had to look what the fuss was all about, and look where I'm standing now..

Comment

yeah...my google account name...forgot to blur it

yes that's me...nice to see you here Sportsicus
                      Okay thanks, nice to see you here too!!! :) :) ;)

Comment

Working...
                      X