Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Detailed Episode Analysis - 1x04 - Crystal Caper

Originally posted by Slown View Post
    And in Russian dub it was "a rouble from Russia", so this line is probably ment to be changed. Any child would be proud to hear his country name mentioned like that.
    I know I do. In the Bulgarian dub he still says "including Iceland", this is actually a loophole I found in Bulgarian dubs of today's shows, like when someone wants an explanation "in English", they still say English, even though it's not the language they are speaking in the dub.

Comment

This was always one of my favourite episodes. I'm kind of remembering it fondly, actually. Anything Can Happen was one of my favourite songs, too, and I'd always wanted it to be longer. :) *skips off with happy LT memories*

Comment

Originally posted by mariofan5000 View Post
        I know I do. In the Bulgarian dub he still says "including Iceland", this is actually a loophole I found in Bulgarian dubs of today's shows, like when someone wants an explanation "in English", they still say English, even though it's not the language they are speaking in the dub.
        In German movies it is exactly the same xD The characters still say "explain it in english" even though the dub is German. Same with the episode. Robbie tells Stingy that there are even coins from Iceland in the German dub too

Comment

In Germany they also say: Sogar aus Island, even from Iceland.

And one other thing: Here we see that the crystal is attached to the blue holder. Same also later in "LazyTown's new Superhero". But in later episodes, in Season 3 the crystal can be taken out, even without the holder.

Comment

:sweet

Comment

Originally posted by LazyGary View Post
              6. The Road Works warning triangle shows a man sleeping on his spade and looks very similar to the original Latibaer characters! Typical for LazyTown.
              What Latibaer character is similar specifically?

Comment

Originally posted by LatibærStuff View Post
                What Latibaer character is similar specifically?
                Maybe he meant in general it looked in a similar style of it, not specifically any character.

Comment

Working...
                X