Realistic Sportacus in new game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Realistic Sportacus in new game

I was really surprised to see this. They made a great animation of this Sportacus which looks totally like Magnus in his Sportacus costume. Other games had a more cartoon style but this one is different and more realistic. The movements can be more smooth though and they need to work on that more. Too bad this wasn't done much earlier like in 2006 or 2007 after the second season although I don't think the market was ready yet that time.

Click image for larger version

Name:	sportacus_ipad.png
Views:	1
Size:	78.1 KB
ID:	152845

Maybe some gamer can tell me if this game for the PC also? or is it for iPAD?

Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Re: Realistic Sportacus in new game

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
    I was really surprised to see this. They made a great animation of this Sportacus which looks totally like Magnus in his Sportacus costume. Other games had a more cartoon style but this one is different and more realistic. The movements can be more smooth though and they need to work on that more. Too bad this wasn't done much earlier like in 2006 or 2007 after the second season although I don't think the market was ready yet that time.
    I started making a Stephanie model a while back if you remember but my 3D skills are more architecture right now. Nowadays its pretty easy making a life like 3D model if one has a laser scanner. They had them back in Lazytown's hayday and it's a pity Julianna Stephanie was never saved in digital format.

http://www.nextengine.com/

Then all you need to do is the motion capturing rig the model and apply the motion capture animation
    http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Yeah this really could have benefitted from either motion capture or just good keyframe animation. That model is pretty good though. The skin shader could be more realistic and he could have used some more animation in the face, but the model is good. They even made his package.

Comment

That mold is very similar to the real life Sportacus portrayed by Magnus. Impressive.

Comment

Wow, really does look like Magnus

Comment

That's uncanny. Sportacus would have made a great character for a platforming game, I think.

Comment

Sportacursed

Comment

Working...
              X