Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where does this uncolored Stephanie picture from?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where does this uncolored Stephanie picture from?

Re: A Stephubus Appears

I would like to know if there is a color picture of this one.

Click image for larger version

Name:	d_wDxG8vF5Q.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	59.6 KB
ID:	147761
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
    something is wrong with her thumb...I'm sure there is a color pic or do you think they took the photo in b/w?
    Gallery

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3131[/ATTACH]

Looks like the girl from

Surely it isn't Julianna; she has no mole. Julianna has a mole on her right side below her mouth.
      l i t t l e s t e p h e r s

Comment

Re: LazyPics

Originally posted by chuft View Post
        Looks like the girl from..

Surely it isn't Julianna; she has no mole. Julianna has a mole on her right side below her mouth.
        Are you sure? I don't see a mole on the right side, but maybe the picture is mirrored. Difficult this.
        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

There's something very strange about that picture..

Comment

Surely it isn't Julianna; she has no mole
            other than that it's not the original Steph Superhero outfit...the original shirt has a different collar

Click image for larger version

Name:	vlcsnap-2014-01-15-21h46m56s4.png
Views:	1
Size:	1.34 MB
ID:	147764
            Gallery

Comment

Lazypics (part 14)

I know!
              A shapeshifter...

I knew this day would come *takes out his dubstep gun*
              Let's go!

Comment

Could be her I guess, if the beauty mark has been airbrushed off or it's a mirror image of a left side shot.

So strange to see a publicity shot of her not smiling.

Comment

For some reason, the site is showing the pic I am quoting at times, and other times, it is not, and just says "Attachment 3131". It's annoying. Compare it to my post on the previous page where you could compare them.

Comment

...and just says "Attachment 3131". It's annoying...
                    I haven't figured out why you can't see the picture in the quote and only a link to it, but it seems to be happening only if you're not logged in.

The best way is to click the link, copy the URL of the image and paste that between the [IMG] tags. Like I did now with your post. The image in the quote should be visible now for everyone all the time.

Comment

Could be her I guess, if the beauty mark has been airbrushed off or it's a mirror image of a left side shot.

So strange to see a publicity shot of her not smiling.
                      I'm not sure either...we were staring at JR's face for ages and can't recognize her?...how embarrassing is that...my gut feeling tells me it's not her but the chick in the artistic photo you mentioned
                      Gallery

Comment

It does look like her quite a bit. And considering the fact that the wig and the outfit she's wearing are of higher quality than anything fan-made I've seen, I think it's a safe bet that it's really her. Unless there's a near-exact JRM lookalike out there who also happens to be a LT fan and has either the skill to make high-quality costumes or access to someone who does. Or someone seamlessly photoshopped the face of such a lookalike into a genuine LT photo, but what would the point of that be? I guess it's possible, but Occam's razor says it's just Julianna.

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3131[/ATTACH]

Looks like the girl from

I quite agree with Chuft on this. It looks a lot like that girl used in the lower image. Did we ever find out conclusively about that photo op?

My theory is that she was a stand in or used in setting up a scene for the camera settings, lights and such. There's so many things that go on behind the scenes that don't
                          require the actors presence and that includes redoing shots or adding shots when they are not around.

Anyone from LTE who reads this site care to help us out on this? :)
                          http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Are you sure? I don't see a mole on the right side, but maybe the picture is mirrored. Difficult this.
                            The S is the right way around so I don't think it's mirrored
                            http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

delerium.jpg

Comment

Working...
                              X