Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazyshoops - LazyTown in Photofunia

Re: LazyPics

Gotten today from Natasha Game's album "LT madness", a really amazing and very imaginative LazyTown fantasy pics:

Greetings,
    H.

I saw those and loved them too, the chalk one is my favourite I think, wish I knew what software she used.
    Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
    Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl
      I saw those and loved them too, the chalk one is my favourite I think, wish I knew what software she used.
      Probably one of the last versions of Photoshop, but beyond of that, what a imagination to visualize so many funny and sweet pics from everyday pics and situations, :-)

Comment

Originally posted by hlazytownero
        Originally posted by Glanni's Girl
        Probably one of the last versions of Photoshop, but beyond of that, what a imagination to visualize so many funny and sweet pics from everyday pics and situations, :-)
        I recognize a lot of pictures used, from photofunia for example. You can make them easely with those online editors and the quality is quite good. All you need to do is upload a picture and you get the results almost immediately.
        Here are a lot of links to those 'photo editing' sites, it's really fun:
        http://www.1stwebdesigner.com/freebies/ ... -fun-with/
        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

what a imagination to visualize so many funny and sweet pics from everyday pics and situations
          I agree :)

Originally posted by pooky
          http://www.1stwebdesigner.com/freebies/28-online-photo-editing-websites-to-have-fun-with/
          Thanks
          Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
          Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Interesting to know... umm.. thanks, :-)

Comment

Interesting to know... umm.. thanks, :-)
              I can't believe you guys didn't know about those sites, it has been mentioned a few times here on GL and it's been online for a few years already ;)
              Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by pooky
                I can't believe you guys didn't know about those sites, it has been mentioned a few times here on GL and it's been online for a few years already ;)
                What can I say? Guilty as charged.

Comment

Working...
                X