Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official pics - Where is this picture from? Pixel 2D graphics

Re: LazyPics

Can someone tell me where this picture comes from? I'd like to see more of them

Originally posted by pinkmuscles
    can someone tell me wehre this pcture comes from. id like to see more of them
    Just fanmade.

Comment

Originally posted by agusxx2
      can someone tell me where this picture comes from, I'd like to see more of them
      Pic
      Just fanmade.
      She or he meant the pictures used on the graphic. Not the ugly graphic. Theyre 2D pictures from the Style Guide 2011 ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Locard
        Theyre 2D pictures from the Style Guide 2011 ;)
        Shut your ****ing mouth. The 2D pictures are from the same artist that has been doing the 2D art for awhile. There is a LARGE collection of comics somewhere around here. Can't recall if it's hiding in lazypics, or if it has it's own topic. But they're around.

http://www.getlazy.net/forums/viewto...ilit=+magazine

Comment

Real comics that sounds awesome. I'll go look around if i can find any of that 2D here, appreciated the help people.

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy
            Theyre 2D pictures from the Style Guide 2011 ;)
            Shut your ****ing mouth. The 2D pictures are from the same artist that has been doing the 2D art for awhile. There is a LARGE collection of comics somewhere around here. Can't recall if it's hiding in lazypics, or if it has it's own topic. But they're around.

UGH. STFU. She or he asked where them comes from so he or she can get more. "Are from the same artist blah blah boring" Does no help so keep your month shut. kbye.

Comment

no need to be rude peeps or i call pooky to get your ass slapped
              @locard. its mister pinkmuscles

Comment

Pooky moved to her new house and she doesn't have Internet, absent for the season

Comment

Comment

What happened to the good old days when people were scared of me and not pooks, DAMN!

Comment

Originally posted by ooozmin
                      What happened to the good old days when people were scared of me and not pooks, DAMN!
                      lol, pooky has power ha

Comment

Originally posted by agusxx2
                        can someone tell me wehre this pcture comes from. id like to see more of them
                        Just fanmade.
                        She or he meant the pictures used on the graphic. Not the ugly graphic. Theyre 2D pictures from the Style Guide 2011 ;)
                        I got them from 2010 style guide... it's so easy to find them there

---------
                        edited post, removed the drama
                        --------

Comment

@Philipsworld: Man, there's no need of drama. I'm pretty sure you can express your feelings in much nicer words, I thought we had respect for eachother. If you want to create arguments, there's a PM option in most of the users that you can click.

And the rest of you, those are Pixel 2D pictures that you can ask for with Philipsworld and that's the end of the story, no more words to add. I hope this doesn't happen for the 4th time or things will start getting more serious.

Comment

Working...
                          X