X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screenshots Sweet screeny season 1

Re: LazyPics

some boring HD shots ;)

[img]http://img861.**********.us/img861/609/vlcsnap2011061022h28m04.th.png[/img]

a bit shitty HD this time... :?
    Gallery

holy moly, bet it took a while posting that lot
    Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
    Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Amazing, love it

Comment

So it seems that Buzz has a fetish for capping Steph making silly faces.

I can respect that.

Comment

Sweet screenies. May I be so bold as to ask where you got the 720p source vids for making the screenies?
          http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Originally posted by boredjedi
            Sweet screenies. May I be so bold as to ask where you got the 720p source vids for making the screenies?
            And you have a fetish for making gifs of silly-faced Stephs. Which again, I can respect.

Comment

thanks...but I don't wanna tell you...take a bit time...watch this forum carefully and you will learn about my source quickly ^^
              Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz
                thanks...but I don't wanna tell you...take a bit time...watch this forum carefully and you will learn about my source quickly ^^
                Thank but I got my answer from the lazytube thread. I was wondering what the hell was going on. I'm looking at these 720p screenies of yours and there was something odd about them.
                They've been tubed. That explains on what I was seeing in your capture below. Look how rough her outline is and the arm between the window ledge and table top there's a chunk missing from it.

vlcsnap2011061110h20m06.png

Comment

I was wondering what the hell was going on
                  I mentioned that the quality is a bit shitty this time...it's not the same standard like from "Huni"s channel...
                  Gallery

Comment

I mentioned that the quality is a bit shitty this time...it's not the same standard like from "Huni"s channel...
                    Yeah lol I've been really busy at my end lately with one thing or another and haven't been reading the threads as I should be if I had I would have caught the stuff in the lazytube section. The last time I viewed it there there three power ranger lazytown song remixes or something.

Comment

Just thought I'd post some screenshots of Lazytown's "Sportafake" episode. :)

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_549.png
Views:	1094
Size:	924.4 KB
ID:	146795

Name:	image_550.png
Views:	1098
Size:	823.1 KB
ID:	146796

Name:	image_551.png