Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If the Color Pink Doesn't Scientifically Exist, Why Can We See It?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If the Color Pink Doesn't Scientifically Exist, Why Can We See It?

Absent from the visible spectrum and neither a wave nor a particle, the color pink is, for many, a scientific enigma: how can a shade that doesn't even appear in the rainbow exist? The answer lies in color theory.
    Read more here...
    http://gizmodo.com/if-the-color-pink...can-1464266788

Re: If the Color Pink Doesn't Scientifically Exist, Why Can We See It?

As I remember correct, BJ once made a post about the color pink and that it's not an actually color. Not sure where it was posted but it's quite interesting.

Although some facts seem hard to understand I go try read the article you linked ;)
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Use scientific mumbo jumbo to condense an existential question about the nature of reality and then, when you can't find the answer, employ double-talk so that you can arrive at your preferred conclusion. Weak.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
        As I remember correct, BJ once made a post about the color pink and that it's not an actually color. Not sure where it was posted but it's quite interesting.

Although some facts seem hard to understand I go try read the article you linked ;)

Pink is a pigment of our imagination

Articles started popping up about it October 2011. Gizmo is rather late to the Pink party.
        http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Originally posted by SportaKandy View Post
          Use scientific mumbo jumbo to condense an existential question about the nature of reality and then, when you can't find the answer, employ double-talk so that you can arrive at your preferred conclusion. Weak.
          let me be your religious bigot please...

Because GOD wanted so...!

Comment

Working...
          X