LazyTown song covers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTown song covers

I wonder why there is no thread about this subject. Anyway I heard a cover on soundcloud lately of the Cooking By The Book song. People still doing that

-dead link-
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Re: LazyTown song covers

The chorus sounds very much like Weird Al. Hopefully GG will back me up on that one.

Interesting cover though.

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
      The chorus sounds very much like Weird Al. Hopefully GG will back me up on that one.
      It really does!

Originally posted by Stingy
      Interesting cover though.
      Agreed.
      Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
      Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

I have cover of never say never, life can be, the world goes round, here we go and I hope upload more soon! All in YouTube.com/fandersonvideos

Comment

Yes, it is indeed weird that people are still doing covers of the songs... He.. He..

Anyway, thought I would share this with you.
          It has been my dream for almost a year now to get moving with my LazyCovers project.
          A lot of things has come between though, and even though I had already been provided with all the resources I needed, things just kept being haltered.

Fast forward to yesterday, where I was cleaning my room. Out of the blue I found my old flute, which I used to play in school. For those of you that don't know, flute (or recorder) is obligatory in the first couple of grades in school here in Scandinavia. I could only play a few very basic songs though, so I just put it away again.
          After I was finished with my cleaning, an urge to pick up the flute again hit me, and I simply couldn't hold it back. I took it out of my closet, and to my surprise I was actually able to play something that sounded familiar!
          I moved with baby steps all through today, but in the end I came to something I'm pretty happy about. You may recognise it.

Maybe I should add a disclaimer about me not being a flute nor a guitar player, but I actually think it turned out well. Just keep in mind that the only instrument where I actually know what I'm doing is the piano hehe.
          I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

Not bad. That recorder would sound better doing the You Are A Pirate song and an accordion to go along with it. Drop the guitar and piano though.
            http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Originally posted by boredjedi View Post
              Not bad. That recorder would sound better doing the You Are A Pirate song and an accordion to go along with it. Drop the guitar and piano though.
              Tell you this; I actually have an accordion at home as well! Never learnt how to play it, but I guess I could figure something out. I will definitely have a look at You are a Pirate.
              However, I'm actually working on another LazyTown song at the moment. This will be without any other instruments - just the flute this time.

Comment

Also, this is like nowhere near the direction I wanna go. This video is purely because I found my old flute and was surprised that I actually managed to play a new song on it

Comment

:trip

Comment

cool beans!

Comment

that's great!

Comment

Hahaha, I simply just couldn't resist it.
                        Since the rise of popularity of this song, I felt obliged to at least attempt to learn it on my little recorder.
                        It has, unlike other LazyTown songs, a ton of sharps in it, so I definitely had to use google to figure out how to play some of the notes.

Never the less, here it is!

Comment

Originally posted by Fox View Post

Hahaha, I simply just couldn't resist it.
                          Since the rise of popularity of this song, I felt obliged to at least attempt to learn it on my little recorder.
                          It has, unlike other LazyTown songs, a ton of sharps in it, so I definitely had to use google to figure out how to play some of the notes.

Never the less, here it is!
                          Very cool. Maybe I should try it on my oboe... but then again maybe not. :b

Comment

Originally posted by AnnGry View Post
                            Very cool. Maybe I should try it on my oboe... but then again maybe not. :b
                            No you definitely should do it with your oboe!
                            If I, a drummer with absolutely no woodwind instrument background, can do it, then I'm almost certain you can do a waaay better attempt! :)

Get your oboe out of the closet, set up your trust old camera, and play like the stage was yours!<3

Click image for larger version

Name:	score_0.png
Views:	1
Size:	42.6 KB
ID:	149424

Comment

Oh my gosh, there is actual sheet music. Somehow I find that hilarious, don't know why. Well, maybe I will take a look into it, but no promises.

Is there more sheet music of other songs from the show out there?

Comment

Working...
                              X