X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interview: David Matthew Feldman

By Mark Valenti

http://www.getlazy.net/forums/downlo...p?do=file&id=8

Click image for larger version  Name:	comp_prop_cast_David.jpg Views:	2 Size:	28.0 KB ID:	152829

Inspired by the legendary Jim Henson as a child, David Matthew Feldman has devoted
    his entire career to the art of puppetry. From his formative years at The Puppet
    Company in New York, to his earliest television work on PBS’s Between the Lions,
    David has given life to dozens of characters to the delight of audiences both young and
    old. His stint as the excitable Mayor Milford Meanswell in the hit series LazyTown has
    propelled him to international stardom. And most recently, David has co-created a new
    PBS series, Oh Noah!
    Attached Files
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Re: Interview: David Matthew Feldman

I really admire these guys for their passion and dedication to this art form.
    And the puppets of LazyTown are actually a very well executed example of this!

Comment

Re: Interview: David Matthew Feldman

Originally posted by LazyGary View Post
      I really admire these guys for their passion and dedication to this art form.
      And the puppets of LazyTown are actually a very well executed example of this!
      I admire their fitness and flexibility...the production pics reminds me always of playing twister ;)
      Gallery

Comment

Working...
      X