Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nice LT comments (youtube, facebook etc..)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice LT comments (youtube, facebook etc..)

This one was sweet.
    Unfortunately he/she deleted the comment later on.

Comment on your video: LazyTown Life Can Be A Surprise

I wish life could be as peaceful and happy seeming as it is in Lazy Town. I wish we all could just abandon our ego's and....live happily. No more bad moods, no more hate, no more disrespect, just happiness. Just love. Why is it so hard for all of us to just hold hands and be happy, be friends, be family. Why is it hard for me? Why am I saying this on a lousy YouTube comment page and not to the world? Why do I waste my time if this is all I can do.. useless words, that wont even influence anybody
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Re: Nice LT comments (youtube, etc..)

Awwww. I wish I could give this person a hug.

Comment

Shame they deleted it
      Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
      Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
        ...live happily. No more bad moods, no more hate, no more disrespect, just happiness. Just love...

wouldn't life be a bit boring then?...I mean you are only able to enjoy the bright side of life if you know the dark one either...and I would like to know the gender of the author...male I guess..cuz there are no girls in the interwebz (>_<)
        Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl View Post
          Shame they deleted it
          The wierdest thing is that the comment still exists on the channelpage of the writer :?

http://www.youtube.com/user/chikachikaslimshady1/feed

Originally posted by Buzz View Post
          ..and I would like to know the gender of the author...male I guess..
          Find out yourself. Although I do think it's a guy too, seeing his youtube avatar.
          Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

The wierdest thing is that the comment still exists on the channelpage of the writer :?
            yep...after removing comments from the video area they don't disappear from your channel feed automatically so you have to remove them separately in your channel

Find out yourself. Although I do think it's a guy too, seeing his youtube avatar.
            I've found out it's a guy ;)...men are so sensitive *sigh*
            Gallery

Comment

This one was sweet
              the comment they left on the "I HATE My Neighbors!!! More Than A Rant" video though, wow, I'm glad they didn't leave a comment like that on my video.
              Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
              Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl View Post
                the comment they left on the "I HATE My Neighbors!!! More Than A Rant" video though, wow, I'm glad they didn't leave a comment like that on my video.
                Yeah, although as far as I can see it was not a response to the video but a response to a previous comment of someone who was more rude and stupid.

Comment

I assume the optimistic nature of the series is why a lot of people like it. It would be nice to live in a place where the worst thing that ever happens is somebody steals all the fruit and hides it up a tree.

edit: **** me, this is my 1338th post :/

Comment

Someone did a lot of talking here
                    http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=3IWNGF8CRuA

digidgetnation
                    4 months ago

I'm 58 years old. I am an advanced bodybuilding martial artist who used to also be a professional musical entertainer. I just came back from giving a fantastic benefit performance. I was thinking about it and, for the life of me, I cannot think of ANY show I have EVER SEEN that is as inspiring as Lazy Town. Sportacus should be every man's hero and inspiration and Stephanie should be every child's hero and inspiration. The whole world would be a better place if they were!

I have found people who don't put much thought into what they do produce a mediocre product. This video is so excellent...I am at a loss for words. The song is great. The message is great. The scenery is great. The costumes are great. Robbie Rotten dressed up in Renaissance clothing and looking like Leonardo DaVinci. A lot of EXCELLENT thought went into this. What a remarkable vision Magnus Scheving has. Let's face it. Lazy Town is Magnus' dream come true! He inspires me to believe in myself

I believe a heck of a lot of thought went into creating the excellence of Lazy Town. As far as I am concerned, Lazy Town borders on the miraculous. There's nothing else I have ever seen quite like it. I feel Sportacus is doing his best to inspire parents to keep themselves in fantastic shape. He acts like he is just there for the kids, but that's Stephanie's job. No, I believe Sportacus is trying to inspires the parents to keep themselves in great shape! He sure inspires me!
                    --reply-- And it's not preachy like so many shows. My little brother and sister watch it and it's one of the few kid's shows I can stand to watch with them. It has a good message without shoving it down your throat, it has engaging characters, it's funny, and it has nice stories.

Some believe that what we call "reality" is in actuality taking place within the mind of God. We are here because...God fantasizes being us. God fantasizes being limited and having problems that are easy for God to solve. The Divine boredom that results in all the insanity in the universe is a very real problem alright. Of course, you won't believe this. Heck, I don't really believe it either.

In the Lost In Space TV Show documentary it was said that Dr Smith was added because they felt the show needed an interesting guaranteed villain as a catalyst for the adventures. It seems Robbie Rotten serves this same purpose in LazyTown. Makes one wonder if that is why life requires a "Satan" and "demons". No villains = no adventure to life. Something to consider.

I've noticed that in season three, from the clips I've seen, LazyTown is focusing much more on simple dance moves that kids can do while watching the show. That is a great improvement to the whole LazyTown concept. After all, the whole show is about keeping children active. So having more simple dance moves that kids can do while watching the show make the show much better. Also, it seems Robbie Rotten does more dancing. Which is cool. The silliest villain I have ever seen.

I am a bodybuilding martial artist and, I have to admit, Sportacus is one of my chief inspirations for staying in shape. Magnus is truly one of the great men of the modern world and humanity needs more like him. At first I didn't like the new Stephanie. Then I realized that Juliana was NEVER the "real" Stephanie. She was playing the part. Stephanie is a symbol for all children; not just girls. She is a representation of the best of humanity in the form of a child. Now I like the new Stephanie

Comment

Someone did a lot of talking here
                      quite chatty for a german...tl;dr ;)
                      Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz View Post
                        tl;dr
                        Haha, I thought the same thing that's why it took so long to post here

Comment

Comment on your video: Glanni Glæpur í Latabæ | LazyTown
                          The overweight actually has message to us all not just kids, that by eating junk food and candy excessively makes you look like this, and also no matter how you look you're still good enough to have friends, be an active part of your community and not to be bullied. About the dress I have no idea.

Comment

Almost 5 years ago..

Comment

Working...
                            X