Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LazyTown HD episodes released on Blu-ray (and not only HD VMD)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTown HD episodes released on Blu-ray (and not only HD VMD)

Gah, never mind, just found a thread from 2 weeks ago also asking about blu-rays. Nothing to see here.

Re: Looking for HD eps

Originally posted by moomoo View Post
    Gah, never mind, just found a thread from 2 weeks ago also asking 'bout blu-rays. Nothing to see here.
    Those conversations about blu-rays never ends. Maybe we need to make a few topics more untill mr scheving gets the hint ;)
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
      Those conversations about blu-rays never ends. Maybe we need to make a few topics more untill mr scheving gets the hint ;)
      Hey Pooks :)

Yeah I really wanted to buy some nice blu-ray sets to put on my shelves but now i have to watch TV rips with big station logos on them instead. Come on Magnus, please let me give you my money.

Comment

We've been screaming at him for years now. I just think he's tone deaf. :)
        http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Pfft, screw the Blu-rays. That train has already left the station.

I want them on Sony's 4K video store!

http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/art...-for-pc-gamers

Comment

Originally posted by Xizer View Post
            ...Sony's 4K video store!..
            A friend of mine ordered one movie and I was amazed by the quality. Unfortunately for us the LazyTown episodes were recorded at 1080p max (2K video) so it's never gonna be for sale on this store. Still 2K is good enough for me, watching the 1080p HD-VMD episodes all by myself
            Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Yeah cuz somebody won't share :(

Comment

Originally posted by Xizer View Post
                Yeah cuz somebody won't share :(
                nah...it's not her fault...that's genetically determined

Click image for larger version

Name:	tech_woman_night.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	15.8 KB
ID:	147612
                Gallery

Comment

Yeah well a part of it is true. Even with Xizer detailed explanation I can't figure out how to get those eps ripped.
                  But we're getting there in the end.. only a little later than expected.

Comment

That's not sharing, it's called outsourcing the labor. Don't be naive. You're building a bomb.

Comment

Yeah well a part of it is true. Even with Xizer detailed explanation is can't figure out how to get those eps ripped.
                      But we're getting there in the end.. only a little later than expected.
                      Ah yeah that pesky VMD format. You mean someone's almost got it figured out?
                      http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

I thought you were pretty tech savvy pooky?

I mean I never even heard of VMD but whatever.

edit: Wait how are godzilla '98, spider-man etc. on the sony 4K store? Were all the effects done in that high a resolution?

Comment

Re: HD eps on Blu-ray ?

A Blu Ray of Lazy Town would be amazing

Comment

Working...
                          X