Lazy Merchandise questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazy Merchandise questions

Hello gentlemen, long time lurker, first time poster here. I've been a fan of Lazytown since the show first aired. Got a bit... ahem, too into it, if you know what I mean. I was in the military at the time, so for various reasons, it was kinda hard to indulge in my Lazy love. But now I'm out, and I've got the time and resources to indulge a little.

Unfortunately, the fandom doesn't seem to be what it once was, and worse, the merchandise doesn't seem to be what it once was, either! A lot of the stuff that I thought I'd be able to get a few years back, I can't find anywhere. So anyone know where I can find the following things:

. The entire series in hi-def? Surely they've released a BluRay boxed set or something, right?

. One of those Stephanie bedding sets? The ones with her real photo printed on the linen, not the ones with a cartoon Steph. Barring that, any other large-sized Stephanie photo printed merchandise? I'm jonesing here.

Re: New user & a couple Lazy Merchandise questions

I know what you mean with everything you said, Its difficult to be an honest lazytown fan and also be a male adult while shaking the ugly stereotype that comes with the territory. I fortunately had the advantage of having a younger sister, and she played along when I would order lazy merchandise from the interwebs, saying they were for her, she being in on the jest knowing they were for me. I would then have to store all the merchandise in my storage away from the snickering crowds. The articles like the window dressings, the various sized plush dolls and the duvet covers you specifically mentioned, are all found on ebay, maybe new or used but always at a ridiculous mark up. the new series also brings new marketing so hopefully there will be an influx of new merchandise this time around, made in larger quantities.

Comment

That story is tragic.

Comment

Originally posted by rottennoodle2 View Post
        Hello gentlemen, long time lurker, first time poster here.
        Nice to meet you, Miss.

I was in the military at the time
        Believe it or not, you're not the first person from the military to be a fan of LZT, but you lurk so you probably know that.

The entire series in hi-def? Surely they've released a BluRay boxed set or something, right?
        LOL, ask Xizer, he will calmly tell you that LZT has never been released on BluRay.

any other large-sized Stephanie photo printed merchandise?
        Plastic Table Cloth

Also, I think you can buy a party set with a giant hanging card JRM as Steph, I'll see if I can find a photo to show you what I mean...
        ...nope, can't find it, but it definately existed, and a Sportacus set, once upon a time.
        Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
        Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Originally posted by Broxxx1138 View Post
          It's difficult to be an honest lazytown fan
          I can relate to that.

Comment

Originally posted by Broxxx1138 View Post
            I know what you mean with everything you said, Its difficult to be an honest lazytown fan and also be a male adult while shaking the ugly stereotype that comes with the territory. I fortunately had the advantage of having a younger sister, and she played along when I would order lazy merchandise from the interwebs, saying they were for her, she being in on the jest knowing they were for me.
            Hehe, that's actually how I got into it, too. I was "aware" of the show, thanks to battle buddies who hung out on 4chan, but I didn't actually watch it until my kid sister introduced me (she was eight at the time, much younger than I am). I came home for a month and got roped into babysitting every few days; she'd put Lazytown on, and I was like, hey, this actually isn't too bad! The music's really cool, that Sportacus dude is a PT monster, Stephanie is absolutely adorable, Robbie can ACT, and so on and so forth.

LOL, ask Xizer, he will calmly tell you that LZT has never been released on BluRay.
            I was afraid of that.

Any other way to get my hands on the episodes? I have the whole series in, uhhhh, well, a totally legal format that I'm not going to get into details about because it's totally legit and legal. The problem is, the episodes are all really low quality, and most of them are British dubs. I'd flipping KILL for the first two seasons in 1080p, surely there's gotta be a way to find that, right?

If BluRay's off the table, what's my next best option?

Comment

Any other way to get my hands on the episodes? I have the whole series in, uhhhh, well, a totally legal format that I'm not going to get into details about because it's totally legit and legal.
              http://www.getlazy.net/forums/showth...6759#post76759

Comment

No Access AAAHHH!!

Comment

Hello gentlemen..
                  Not very wise to start your first post like this knowing that very powerfull women are at the top on this forum ;)
                  Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
                    Not very wise to start your first post like this knowing that very powerfull women are at the top on this forum ;)
                    Roar!

Originally posted by rottennoodle2
                    One of those Stephanie bedding sets? The ones with her real photo printed on the linen, not the ones with a cartoon Steph.
                    I wont go into detail because I can't tell if you're serious, but if you have a paypal account, I could get you a good quality used real Stephanie single bed set for around $40, which would include the shipping to me, shipping to you and the item cost, yes or no? it's fine if not.

Comment

Women can be gentlemen, too. They can be anything they want to be! ::nod::

And I don't have access to that link either?

I wont go into detail because I can't tell if you're serious, but if you have a paypal account, I could get you a good quality used real Stephanie single bed set for around $40, which would include the shipping to me, shipping to you and the item cost, yes or no? it's fine if not.
                      I'm quite serious! But I'm looking more for "official" vendors at this point; no offense! (I'm sure you're very trustworthy!)

Comment

They can be anything they want to be!
                        haha, good save.

That's fine, I've found a few real sets but they don't ship internationally, there are definately more cartoon sets available, and they'll probably throw the JRM sets away if they put the new girl on bedding.

Just in case people think I'm a shyster, THIS is what I was talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl View Post
                          I could get you a good quality used real Stephanie single bed set
                          I didn't know that this kind of bedclothes exist...is it possible to see a picture by any chance?
                          Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl View Post
                            I can relate to that.
                            Welcome to the new posters! At times I can also relate (It's difficult to be an honest lazytown fan), but there have been moments where I've mentioned my appreciation for the show and I've ended up recruiting new fans or realizing who in my circle of friends already liked the show.

Comment

Working...
                            X