Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season 4 is so much better and back to normal

Re: Lazy Town Season 4 news

I wish series 4 could've been series 3, and what we're watching now was series 3, I think this series is better, I wouldn't mind saying goodbye after a decline in quality.
    Watching series 4 I almost feel like everything is back to normal, my own personal watching isn't being interupted by any roadblocks, I'm just watching and enjoying, so it's killing me the thought that we're 7 episodes away from the unknown.
    Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
    Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Please don't remind me. I write fanfic so it doesn't end.. Lol but those British voices ugh.

Comment

Be sure to know the line between voice performances that happen to be in an accent, and the accent itself.

Comment

I understand that and I normally love the Brits. They usually have great talents but who ever they picked were. I feel, bad choices or just a bad way to do act the characters. It was really stingys voice that sounds like an old woman. It's distracting. It's like in the remake of footloose, (I was made to watch) I couldn't finish it because his Aussie accent kept coming through. (Nothing like the original anyway) I dont mean to disrespect them. In the regular versions I like the original Trixie and pixel voices. I felt they fit the characters better. Kids notice too. The 5 yr old I introduced LazyTown to noticed and was like. "What's wrong with his voice?" That was fun to explain. It made me wonder why they kept Milford and Bessie the same. I. Glad they did though.

Comment

Originally posted by MsBoku View Post
          I understand that and I normally love the Brits. They usually have great talents but who ever they picked were. I feel, bad choices or just a bad way to do act the characters. It was really stingys voice that sounds like an old woman. It's distracting. It's like in the remake of footloose, (I was made to watch) I couldn't finish it because his Aussie accent kept coming through. (Nothing like the original anyway) I dont mean to disrespect them. In the regular versions I like the original Trixie and pixel voices. I felt they fit the characters better. Kids notice too. The 5 yr old I introduced LazyTown to noticed and was like. "What's wrong with his voice?" That was fun to explain. It made me wonder why they kept Milford and Bessie the same. I. Glad they did though.
          I do hate the new Stingy voice they picked, S1 & 2 Stingy was perfect.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Buzz View Post
          stretching a video and hoping that no one notice that it is a well known cartoonito rip is(n't) clever (enough) (>_<)
          With added watermark too, so Turner knows exactly who stole it ;)

Comment

Huh, the version I watch has the US voices, just like the first two seasons.
            EDIT: I just did a (really crappy) recording of "The Last SoprtsCandy". Expect a video soon.
            EDIT 2: http://www.getlazy.net/forums/showth...1216#post81216

Comment

Originally posted by mariofan5000 View Post
              Huh.
              They use British voices when it airs in the UK, I thought that was a well known and dis/cuss/gusted fact.

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl View Post
                They use British voices when it airs in the UK, I thought that was a well known and dis/cuss/gusted fact.
                I know, but they used the UK voices for Season 3, I was glad when I heard Ziggy's US voice in "Let's Go To The Moon", if it aired first in the UK, I thought they would use the UK voices again, but no.

Comment

Working...
                X