X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lazy Town Season 4 news

Originally posted by MsBoku View Post
    Did it say when and what time?
    Well, it was just a coming soon thing, but I assume it's going to be in the same timeslots as the other seasons.

EDIT:I just saw the Season 4 ad again, it had Robbie covering his ears with pillows, but he says "What are they up to now?" instead of "There's no rest anywhere in this town!" It only had "Great Time" playing instead the mixture of songs from the YouTube trailer, and they had various clips from the trailer, just shorter and not as much. It had:
    Stephanie jumping from excitement, the kids jumping in some bags, Sportacus touching the weird elevator thing which in the trailer explodes into sparkles or whatever, the rocket ship lifting off, the kids running away from the giant ball in the pyramid and the kids exploring the moon. And two or three others I forgot about.

Comment

I hope, we'll watch it

Comment

Herp derp. I didn't notice they said that it will start Monday at 14:05 CET. Oh well.

Comment

Do they air the show now? Because I get boomerang and they don't air any shows. If anyone watches that channel can you let me know if they air it? I see it on the web site but nothing on the channel.

Comment

Lazy Town Season 4 news

This is German Boomerang, right? There doesn't seem to be any standardization with what Boomerang airs across the globe.

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
              This is German Boomerang, right? There doesn't seem to be any standardization with what Boomerang airs across the globe.
              seems German Boomerang changed the date for the first run of 10/11/2014 to 10/20/2014 (Let's Go To The Moon)...first run on open tv on 11/03/2014 (SuperRTL)

http://www.fernsehserien.de/lazytown...staffel-4/6918
              Gallery

Comment

Working...
              X