Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only song I sort of enjoyed was the Princess Stephanie song

Re: Lazy Town Season 4 news

sorry for saying this but the new episodes are pretty good and funny, but the songs are not at par with previous years.. only song I sort of enjoyed was the princess stephanie song

Well, I watch for the stories (and Robbie's schemes, mainly, so) Anyone have downloads or anything? (If I missed the boat, that's fine) :)

Comment

Originally posted by Broxxx1138 View Post
      the songs are not at par with previous years..
      The song "A Friend for Life" from the Troll episode was wonderful and the best thing Chloe has done. The music video was great.

Comment

Originally posted by SportaKandy View Post
        The song "A Friend for Life" from the Troll episode was wonderful and the best thing Chloe has done. The music video was great.
        i'd like someone to remix it

Comment

Originally posted by SportaKandy View Post
          I agree. It wasn't quite what we normally hear, not so LazyTown-ish, but it's one of the best songs and the video gives it something extra.
          Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
            I agree. It wasn't quite what we normally hear, not so LazyTown-ish, but it's one of the best songs and the video gives it something extra.
            I liked the we're number one and fortune teller and we're having a great time. God I love that show.

- - - Updated - - -

I liked the we're number one and fortune teller and we're having a great time. God I love that show.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumpman256 View Post
              Well, I watch for the stories (and Robbie's schemes, mainly, so) Anyone have downloads or anything? (If I missed the boat, that's fine) :)
              Nice to see you again :)

If we're talking about songs, I genuinely love every S4 song I've heard so far, and would give the title of "best song Chloe has ever done" to Go Explore.
              Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
              Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

You as well ! And, well, I can't say I'm behind for much longer--got a LOT to download/watch now! :)

Comment

I can't wait for some new LazyPooky remixes!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LazyGary View Post
                    I can't wait for some new LazyPooky remixes!!!!
                    Me too!

Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

"Life Can Be A Surprise" 2.0
                      Gallery

Comment

They mixed my favorite song from the Season 4 preview trailer with the Ghostbuster episode I was so hyped for. This is Awesome! I have to say that because the song sounded kinda Disneyish in nature I thought it would be used for a magical fairy tale themed episode but instead they ended up using it for the Ghostbuster parody episode LOL
                        I love it! :trip

Comment

Working...
                        X