Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I went to the Lazytown HQ to see season 4 props

Re: Lazy Town Season 4 news

I don't know if any of this has been posted already cause I'm not around that much recently...

I went to the Lazytown HQ in Iceland this week, I don't really have any pictures to show that haven't been seen before but I learnt some stuff about the new episodes (up to you whether or not you believe me I guess )

In addition to the episodes based on the moon and Ancient Egypt, there is one based on Ghostbusters, one to do with fortune-telling and at least one where they all have some royal costumes. One has trolls in it I think, probably some kind of reference to/inspiration from Icelandic folklore. It'll air near the end of this year. There are some other things probably but I can't remember, I left my notebook somewhere else as well :? I won't put it here because it's off-topic but I learnt some fun things that aren't related to season 4 and saw pretty much all of the studio/props/costumes/etc. so maybe I'll make a post about that later or you can ask me something if you have any burning questions...

one based on Ghostbusters
    Oh, snap. :) That'll be awesome.

One has trolls in it I think, probably some kind of reference to/inspiration from Icelandic folklore. It'll air near the end of this year.
    Another Christmas special?

Comment

Originally posted by Rowan View Post
      ...It'll air near the end of this year...
      We need to wait a whole year? I thought they were already finished with season 4.

On the Sportacus audition website it says that the new season recording starts in april this year. I guess they have finished the last season before they stat a new one.

Confused.. :?
      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
        We need to wait a whole year? I thought they were already finished with season 4. On the Sportacus audition website it says that the new season recording starts in april this year. I guess they have finished the last season before they stat a new one.
        Hmmm that's not right. Season 5 hasn't even been greenlit by Turner yet as far as I now.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
          We need to wait a whole year?
          It's not called Lazytown for nothing :)
          http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Originally posted by boredjedi View Post
            It's not called Lazytown for nothing :)
            lol.

Some "sort of" news, the Cartoonito Facebook page told me they will air S4 over here (hopefully like before with no commercials) but they don't know when, so maybe the USA will get it first this time as it doesn't seem like it will be airing in March.
            Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
            Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

maybe the USA will get it first this time as it doesn't seem like it will be airing in March.
              Airing in what now? US? March? Really???? Citation, PLEASE.

Comment

Working...
              X