Auditions for new Sportacus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auditions for new Sportacus

I haven't found any official news online but I heard from a reliable source that the auditions of a new Sportacus is taken place right now. Probably for season 5 but I'm not sure, it could be for the movie as well. We will found out later.

This is one candidate I found on YouTube.

--dead link--
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INQBbwy8I3w
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Re: Auditions for new Sportacus

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
    I haven't found any official news online but I heard from a reliable source that the auditions of a new Sportacus is taken place right now. Probably for season 5 but I'm not sure, it could be for the movie as well. We will found out later.

This is one candidate I found on YouTube.
    I know this video but I thought it's just an imaginary audition...not as good as the original but well...wir sind Kummer gewöhnt
    Gallery

Comment

I found the original casting site, the same site when they were looking for a new Stephanie. It's for the new episodes in 2014, or not?

https://letitcast.com/en/castings/2099676756-lazytown

AUDITION INSTRUCTIONS:
      [ATTACH]2612[/ATTACH]
      Attached Files
      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

If so that's a dumb decision by Magnus. If you can't play the role anymore why would you reboot the series in the first place. And Jonathan Judge is back directing? I thought he worked for Nickelodeon.

Comment

I know there's some time to go, but it looks like they'll be hiring an American Sportacus, won't be the same hearing V's pronounced as V's *insert sad, sighing face*.
          I hope they release an Icelandic soundtrack cd for the new songs, that and Stefán as Robbie are, if I'm honest, the only things that are keeping me interested.
          Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
          Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

I'd hire Ric Flair. He can already do the sugar meltdown.

Comment

Ah the American takeover of Lazytown. You ain't seen nothing yet. Wait until the luxury condos go up in Lazytown that nobody can afford.
              http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Originally posted by SportaKandy View Post
                If so that's a dumb decision by Magnus. If you can't play the role anymore why would you reboot the series in the first place. And Jonathan Judge is back directing? I thought he worked for Nickelodeon.
                How is this a reboot of the series? Stephanie being a different actress isn't reason enough and Magnus was stifled in production because of Nick, so when the contract ended, he got to do as he wanted. Oh, and no director is tied to any one studio.

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl View Post
                I know there's some time to go, but it looks like they'll be hiring an American Sportacus, won't be the same hearing V's pronounced as V's *insert sad, sighing face*.
                Where do you get that? It's more popular in the UK, Iceland, and elsewhere, so there is always a chance that someone will be picked from anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by melissaIvory View Post
                  Where do you get that? It's more popular in the UK, Iceland, and elsewhere, so there is always a chance that someone will be picked from anywhere.
                  Oh I didn't hear it somewhere, I was just thinking if they pick an American guy who can sing then they wont need Matthias Matthiasson's English singing voice anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by SportaKandy View Post
                    That is exactly what I thought. Well not do a reboot but create a new generation of kids, so then old kids now teenagers help the new Sportacus to teach a Healthy Lifestyle for the new kids of LazyTown.

Comment

There is still a week to go.

Click image for larger version

Name:	sportacus_audition.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	247.9 KB
ID:	147518

Comment

So when do I get the part?
                        http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Well. And I thought the debate over the new STEPHANIE would be bad.... I'll go buy a helmet now. ;)

Comment

PS: When this happens, I hope--I REALLY hope--that they will make whoever gets the part Sportacus 11. Do you realize how much that would fizzle the anger of parents?

Comment

Originally posted by Jumpman256 View Post
                              I hope--I REALLY hope--that they will make whoever gets the part Sportacus 11.
                              I bet you they wont.

Comment

Working...
                              X