Third season costumes and gadgets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Third season costumes and gadgets

Rough translation quotes of this article http://www.visir.is/fra-hollywood-ti.../2012705049991
    Now we know where the new gadgets come from.

..the company Ironhead Studio, which was responsible for upgrading accessories for Sportacus' costumes in LazyTown third season
    Ironhead Studio has created costumes for big films like Alien 3, Batman Returns, Thor and the X-Men and now it's a costume made for the latest Tom Cruise film, Oblivion. Hanyaka says the company specializes in costumes and helmets made for fantasy and science fiction.

Thi Theu Hanyaka, costume designer for Ironhead Studio, is connected with LazyTown

Click image for larger version

Name:	ThiTheaHanyaka.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	21.0 KB
ID:	152773
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Re: Third season costumes and gadgets

It would be interesting to see what they say about the difference between working on films like those mentioned and Lazytown, since it must be quite a change from typical sci-fi/superhero costumes.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
      Thi Thea Hanyaka
      damn...I like this chick (>_<)
      Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz View Post
        Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
        Thi Thea Hanyaka
        damn...I like this chick (>_<)
        You should get your best fantasy costume and ask her on a date

>> Thi Thea Hanyaka on facebook
        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

We met with Sonja Bent, a fashion and knitwear designer for LazyTown..
          http://grapevine.is/Art/ReadArticle/...-Of-Sonja-Bent

Click image for larger version

Name:	aeebbf5da73361d3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	148.8 KB
ID:	147488

Comment

Working...
          X