NSA trolling thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSA trolling thread

I love being a fundamentalist Christian. It's radical. My fave parables: Cain and Abel & Noah's Working titles for my grindcore band: Blister Agent, Spillover, Agro Terror, Brute Forcing, Temblor enough transportation security in Port Authority. Smells like a cartel set up a meth lab down there.Drill my cloud, Calderon.Erosion of US hegemony is a disaster. We ignored the warnings and outsourced an avalanche of jobs to China.Only you have the power to stop forest fires and hazardous material incidents.They don't bust balls in Juarez. They bust Mexicles.Character assassination isn't funny. Call Edna a toxic bitch more time, & find yourself a new bridge game, Leaving Tuscon for sick powder in CO! Crash with buds & ski like an avalanche! Clear the Interstate–ETA 3 t wasn't indecent exposure on purpose, but the wave knocked off my budgie smugglers Exposure to so much knowledge over social media is infectious–one of life's great joys. I am so enriched.Pick up some Trojans if you drop by Target tonight. If I get one more denial of service, I'm going to burst. Exposure to so much knowledge over social media is infectious–one of life's great joys. I am so enriched.In 1838 the French Foreign legion fell to a Mexican Army attack. The Camarón incident lead to 43 deaths.Guns don't kill people. Social media kills people. On a Southwest flight to San Diego, Iran into one of the Chemical Brothers.Airborne Toxic Event is always fun. It's also the name of a sick rock band.In one possible future, terrorists exploited the weapons grade plutonium the Doc stashed in his DeLorean.A Terrorists' riddle: If FARC targeted BART and AQAP hit AMTRAK–where the f'd be I?China told North Korea to do a botnet attack so it mailed the FBI a bag filled w plastic ricin coated R2D2s.Last night sucked. Those agro frat bros ordered Irish car bombs until they collapsed & blacked out.The Spurs–Heat final was a shootout. SAS are smart but Miami's power collapses their D and burned it w/ 3s
    Gallery

Re: NSA trolling thread

You left out a flag word

Obama
    http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

If you put animal crackers in ur butthole u will never have to poop again because the animals will eat the poop.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	filedeleted-res.gif
Views:	2
Size:	317 Bytes
ID:	147713
        Gallery

Comment

What we do is fill a power washer with orange juice and shoot it up your sinuses and ear canals until it enters the brain cavity. Then we hang you upside down and spin you round a bit to make an orange brain sloshy. The frothy liquid dispenses at the mouth and is perfect treat for the winter holidays.

Of course custom dictates that I must post lg pics so here's some 80's alyssa, enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by SportaKandy View Post
            alyssa
            wow...she got more armhair than Jelleyanna
            Gallery

Comment

The terrorists hijacked my post

Comment

Register at Boko-Healthcare.gov!

(We'll cover the cost of your genital mutilation)

Comment

Join the gang!

Comment

Ebola!

Comment

I warned them. Got blasted on imgur when I said they brought the first Ebola Doctor over that this ebola thing is coming here and it's going to get out of control.
                      http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

the world would be such a nice place without ape-eating niggaz and human-behaeding goat ****ers
                        Gallery

Comment

I'm clean!

It has been well documented that governments are using surveillance technology to target human rights defenders, journalists, GetLazy members, NGOs, political opponents, religious or ethnic minorities and to conduct countrywide surveillance.
                          https://resistsurveillance.org/#

Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

seems I'm not interesting enough...

Click image for larger version

Name:	detekt.exe.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	21.7 KB
ID:	148799

I'm not sure though if "detect" isn't spyware created by secret services that just pretends to save my privacy
                            Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz View Post
                              I'm not sure though if "detect" isn't spyware created by secret services that just pretends to save my privacy
                              If you come to that point of conspiracy, you better give up your internet connection and burn your PC
                              Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Working...
                              X