LTW questions for Magnus and other curiosities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LTW questions for Magnus and other curiosities

Hey guys, Humberto and me (Founders of LTW) are doing some questions for Magnús about the comparation about Capital Sins and God and Satan. What Stephanie's character represents. And other curiosities. About what kind of character is Sportacus actually (now). So... if you have other questions, other curiosities you want to ask do it here or sending me a private message.

Awesome beticaforever! On the topic of the capital sins, I am curious to hear if Magnús also hid the Seven Virtues in his story somewhere and if he considered using the five poisons from Buddhism instead?

Comment

Originally posted by beticaforever View Post
      Hey guys, Humberto and me (Founders of LTW) are doing some questions for Magnús
      Not sure if these are the right sort of questions, but I would like to ask Magnús
      1.Will Stephanies split dance move make a comeback? or is it gone now?
      2. Is every new LazyTown song going to just be a Stephanie song? or will other characters get new songs?
      3. Will he (Magnús) be in the LazyTown movie?
      Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
      Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Will there be a viking themed episode?

Comment

Hi Alison, what kind of question do you wsnt to ask to Magnús? I read something about you want to ask something new to Magnús but I didn't read all messages. I am workinf on few new interviews for him.

Comment

1.Will Stephanies split dance move make a comeback? or is it gone now?
            2. Is every new LazyTown song going to just be a Stephanie song? or will other characters get new songs?
            3. Will he (Magnús) be in the LazyTown movie?
            Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
            Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

- How much influence does Turner/Warner have on the actually story and characters? I bet the herioc Stephanie change was their idea?
              - A question about the stage plays again, when it's gonna be translated? and when international?
              - Is it more difficult to play Sportacus now that you're almost ten year older since season one? If yes, what is more difficult?
              - Are you gonna do a live show performance one more time?
              - When will your personal site be reopened?
              - What country have you not visited yet and you really want to go there some day?
              - What was your worst interview? and why?
              - What do think about the new GetLazy Forum? Do you read the messages sometimes?
              Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

How, Mr. von Scheving, are you gonna explain this?

Comment

I wonder what happened with this.
                  Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

So did this interview end up happening?

Comment

Comment

I would love to spend an afternoon just talking with him..I bet he is a super busy dude though

Comment

Working...
                        X