Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTown 10th Anniversary Special

Join the fun!

To celebreate LazyTown's 10th year on television we will be releasing a documentary special. This "mockumentary style" video will discuss the show and its effect on viewers over the last decade. Everyone is encouraged to submit content as it will be a montage of interviews/videos from fans, producers, etc. You can submit anything (and I mean anything). It's supposed to be a parody so be sure to have fun. The more submissions we get the better it will be so go crazy!

Submissions ---> Here

Re: LazyTown 10th Anniversary Special

How long do we have to make submissions (i.e. what will be the deadline?)

Comment

That's a great idea. I believe the first episode on Nick jr was august 16, 2004, so next year around that time would be the absolute deadline I guess?
      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

16th August or June?

Comment

Lol. This isn't a school project. No deadlines. Just give it to me when ur done.

Comment

Comment

I'll do it if others join me, i'll definately need constant reminding though.

Is the actual 10 year anniversary next year?
              Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
              Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

It takes time to think of something original and actually make it. I don't think I have it ready untill early next year. If the final date is august 16, 2014 we have a lot of time and I'm sure my project will be ready before that date.

We can do a collab but someone needs to be there to organize and control the situation, and get people moving to do something. Most of the time it only works when you speak to people individually and make some sort of scedule and actually help them get the idea's or advise them when they alreay have idea's, and give them a little push or reminder like GG said. I know that's a lot of work for one person.
                Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Oh. I'm allergic to work so maybe you should do that.

Comment

So is this gonna be a thing? I still have 3D toon Stephanie lying around that I could make an animation with but if this isn't going anywhere I'd like to know before I spend a few months on it.

Not sure how it would fit into the mockumentary format but the first post did say 'anything'.

Comment

yes yes 3d steph

Comment

bump

Comment

For the record, I do intend to contribute.

Comment

Well, I didn't do anything so nothing from me I'm afraid.

Comment

Idk what I could contribute in this case...feel free to pick some of my stuff (videos, shoops, gifs) I made in the past...everything was a LT celebration and a parody in some way...I have no idea for a anniversary special atm...not to mention that my motivation suffers from the disappointment about season 3 and probably season 4 as well...
                              Gallery

Comment

Working...
                              X