Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Magnus probably not in movie and beyond

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
    The article talks about the show and quotes Magnus and Chloe....
    How are you taking this away from the article? It implies the movie is in the writing stage and not even on the schedule. And Magnus was only describing how he makes a brief appearance and then leaves like Elvis. He wants average people to be the real heroes.

Comment

Originally posted by SportaKandy View Post
      How are you taking this away from the article? It implies the movie is in the writing stage and not even on the schedule. And Magnus was only describing how he makes a brief appearance and then leaves like Elvis. He wants average people to be the real heroes.
      I believe your translator is malfunctioning ;)
      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Trinity View Post
        In all seriousness, if Magnus wants to step back and perhaps focus more on the stories, direction and overall theme of the show to keep improving it, I see that as a plus (am speculating on his aspiration in going forward).
        As CEO of LTE and EP of the series, I think this is exactly what would happen if he were to leave the role of Íþróttaálfurinn/Sportacus. There is no way he would leave his creation completely.

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
        Gosh yes, please let it be someone from icelandic with an accent.

They shouldn't continue with the number ten, but go on with the number 11 as new Sportacus. Let's hope they aren't that stupid.
        Yes to both.

Originally posted by SportaKandy View Post
        The film has been in the works for years, it is the idea of him using it to bow out that is the real news here.

Comment

Imagine him bringing Julianna back as #11 for the movie and to replace him :)
          http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Originally posted by boredjedi View Post
            Imagine him bringing Julianna back as #11 for the movie and to replace him :)
            o_O

That would be... So. Awesome!

Comment

Working...
            X