• Time
  • Show
Clear All

GetLazy App for Android smartphones

Funny.What do you do then

Comment

Don't wanna go that far off topic.

Join #getlazy Kik group, talk to moonblayd.

Comment

True just i get carried away with conversations

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
          You can now download the App for the iPhone, iPad and iPod and enjoy GetLazy even more
          The account at iTunes ends in June and I won't continu to publish the app there after that time, because of a few reasons

- I have to pay $99 for every year
          The account I use now (this full year) wasn't created only because of the app, otherwise I wouldn't have done that. Too expensive. The other project stops and I'm not keeping my account for only the getlazy app and pay $99. The android app on the other hand on Google Play is free so I can't see why Apple has to ask such an amount of money.

- I can only create an account with a real name instead of the forum name.
          That bothers me a lot.

- The Android app is used a lot more by our members and visitors, by viewing the GL statistics.

- Apple constantly changing its rules and if you can't keep that up your app will be blocked or removed. Not really a good service.

- There are a few more but you got the point.
          Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

The GetLazy app in the Google store was removed for a few days because of a suspension:

REASON FOR REMOVAL:Violation of the intellectual property and impersonation or deceptive behavior
            - Your app and/or elements of its listing on Google Play, including title, description, logo(s), or promotional screenshots must not include unauthorized usage of protected works belonging to a third party.
            - Your app icon and promotional screenshots must not contain images that appear confusingly similar to existing products.
            So I had to remove a few LazyTown words and change some pictures including the app icon. It's almost like we matter.
            https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...tin.build_2569

Click image for larger version

Name:	gl_app.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	263.3 KB
ID:	148914
            Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Statistics

For the unique users on Android (that's about 60% on tablets):
              An average of 50 installs a day
              Total install of 29320
              Current install of 2155

Name:	gl_andr_total_daily-installs.jpg
Size:	356.6 KB
ID:	148933

Name:	gl_andr_total-installs.jpg
Size:	321.9 KB
ID:	148934

Name:	gl_andr_current-installs.jpg
Size:	319.3 KB
ID:	148935

Comment

How odd. I wonder what makes the number so high.

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
                  How odd. I wonder what makes the number so high.
                  I'm not sure what number you are referring to. It does not mean that when a user have this app installed he or she is automatically a member here. You need to go through the register process and not many users do that.

I calculated the average daily installs, started from october 2013 (19 months): 29000/19*(365/12) = 50

When you search for LazyTown in the Google App store you see the first two apps on most of the devices. GetLazy was on second place for a year but since the violation from last month we skipped to third place. That means that you don't see our app in the first results. This is also visible in the total installs that has dropped a little from that period of time.

Name:	googlestore_app_lzt.jpg
Size:	202.2 KB
ID:	148936 Click image for larger version

Name:	steph_app.jpg
Size:	20.3 KB
ID:	148937

Comment

Re: GetLazy App for Android smartphones

The GetLazy app for Android has been updated to version 1.10. A few bugs are fixed and some improvements are implemented.

Update here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...tin.build_2569

Comment

Name:	mongorians.jpg
Size:	653.0 KB
ID:	149097

Comment

Maybe upload the .apk somewhere, so us with jailbroken iPhones could download it too?
                        I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

Originally posted by Fox View Post
                          Maybe upload the .apk somewhere, so us with jailbroken iPhones could download it too?
                          For Apple iPhones you can't use the Android app (APK).

There was an app for iPhone in the Apple store (API). The account where the app was promoted has expired and I'm not renewing the membership. If you had downloaded the app from the store you can still use it. Otherwise I don't think I can help you.

Comment

For Apple iPhones you can't use the Android app (APK).

There was an app for iPhone in the Apple store (API). The account where the app was promoted has expired and I'm not renewing the membership. If you had downloaded the app from the store you can still use it. Otherwise I don't think I can help you.
                            Of course I meant the .api..
                            Don't you have it saved somewhere? Maybe you could upload it to mega.nz??

Comment

Originally posted by Fox View Post
                              Of course I meant the .api..
                              Don't you have it saved somewhere? Maybe you could upload it to mega.nz??
                              I see what I can do. It's not that simple, compared to the andriod apps.

Comment

I see what I can do. It's not that simple, compared to the andriod apps.
                                Thank you. I will mention the app 'AppCake' for you. Something like the famous installous app that was around some years ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X