Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GetLazy App for Android smartphones

Originally posted by Slown View Post
    The app should cost something. At least 0.01€/£/$. Little kids (or their parents) download it, because it's free and type pointless messages in foregh languages. With grammar mistakes even.
    That's true, it's annoying but the fequency that this happens is low. I believe we can handle the situation. Besides, there is an age restriction on this board (over 13) while registering, that should keep the younger ones away most of the time.
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

You can now download the App for the iPhone, iPad and iPod and enjoy GetLazy even more

Go to the first post for the link: http://www.getlazy.net/forums/showth...ll=1#post76103
      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
        You can now download the App for the iPhone, iPad and iPod and enjoy GetLazy even more

Go to the first post for the link: http://www.getlazy.net/forums/showth...ll=1#post76103
        i downloaded the app and i'm wondering why is the app in french or dont know what language the app is not all the way in french sometimes it's mixed with german, netherlands, french,...? and i have a question are you gonna do an update that fits the new iPhone screens?
        i have a iPhone 6 and the app looks really blurry and out of focus...
        Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3837[1].png
Views:	1
Size:	62.8 KB
ID:	148769

Comment

Originally posted by Viivi13 View Post
          i downloaded the app and i'm wondering why is the app in french or dont know what language? and i have a question are you gonna do an update that fits the new iPhone screens?
          i have a iPhone 6 and the app looks really blurry and out of focus...
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]5531[/ATTACH]
          It should be in the language you have on your phone, so I believe for you it should be in German. I'm gonna test it out tomorrow on a iPhone6 and later on iPhone 6 plus when I got that one, to see what's up with the language and what you mean by blurry.

Comment

It should be in the language you have on your phone, so I believe for you it should be in German. I'm gonna test it out tomorrow on a iPhone6 and later on iPhone 6 plus when I got that one, to see what's up with the language and what you mean by blurry.
            by blurry i mean everything is really big in the app...like when you zoom in... its not as sharp as it should be
            the app is still made for the iphone 5 screens who have a lower resolution than the 6 does thats why it looks zoomed in and out of focus
            when you open an app that hasnt been updated yet.

Comment

by blurry i mean everything is really big in the app...like when you zoom in... its not as sharp as it should be
              the app is still made for the iphone 5 screens who have a lower resolution than the 6 does thats why it looks zoomed in and out of focus
              when you open an app that hasnt been updated yet.
              You're right. It's optimized for the iPhone 5 with a lower resolution. I just checked on a iPhone 5 and it looks good. The iPhone 6 is quite new and the apps are always behind so maybe in a few months a new version. I'm just glad it works now :)

Comment

You're right. It's optimized for the iPhone 5 with a lower resolution. I just checked on a iPhone 5 and it looks good. The iPhone 6 is quite new and the apps are always behind so maybe in a few months a new version. I'm just glad it works now :)
                yeah i'm really glad it's working too... i just hope that as soon as possible you will optimize it for the iPhone 6 & 6 Plus as well :-)

Comment

I DL on my iPhone but I see more on the web way. It is like a list of all the posts. Kinda boring. Am I missing something?

Comment

Originally posted by MsBoku View Post
                    I DL on my iPhone but I see more on the web way. It is like a list of all the posts. Kinda boring. Am I missing something?
                    Yeah you missed a lot of functions lol. Keep searching.

Comment

Yeah you missed a lot of functions lol. Keep searching.
                      I couldn't find for Android 2.3 or 2.6. Does anyone have it?

Comment

Originally posted by ParvizHalimov View Post
                        I couldn't find for Android 2.3 or 2.6. Does anyone have it?
                        I don't understand your question. What can't you find exactly?

Comment

I don't understand your question. What can't you find exactly?
                          I meant I couldn't find for Android 2.3. Because I want for Sony Ericsson Xperia X8?

Comment

Originally posted by ParvizHalimov View Post
                            I meant I couldn't find for Android 2.3. Because I want for Sony Ericsson Xperia X8?
                            The Android 2.3 version and the Sony Ericsson Xperia X8 are supported and people use that so..

Click image for larger version

Name:	app-devices-androids.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	99.7 KB
ID:	148770

Comment

i downloaded the app and i'm wondering why is the app in french ..
                              never noticed but that is problem in the German language only, mixed with french and english :?

Comment

The Android 2.3 version and the Sony Ericsson Xperia X8 are supported and people use that so..
                                I meant GatLazy APP doesn't work on Xperia X8.

Comment

Working...
                                X