Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GetLazy App for Android smartphones

Originally posted by Fox View Post
    Thank you. I will mention the app 'AppCake' for you. Something like the famous installous app that was around some years ago.
    I know that one. There are a dozen others like the AppCake.

What I can do is upload the unsigned app so you can download that one. You can try this to install it on your device, and see if it works: http://www.jailbreakqa.com/questions...broken-idevice
    ..Install Appsync Unified from Karen's Tsai's repo (http://cydia.angelxwind.net/) and then install Filza. Put your app in any folder, enter that folder location and select the .ipa file and hit 'install' in the top right corner.
    The signed app will probably not work because you need the mobileprovision code, so I heard.
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
      I know that one. There are a dozen others like the AppCake.

What I can do is upload the unsigned app so you can download that one. You can try this to install it on your device, and see if it works: http://www.jailbreakqa.com/questions...broken-idevice
      The signed app will probably not work because you need the mobileprovision code, so I heard.
      Haha, fair enough, I just - falsely - assumed you were an android user, because of your dedication toward the android market.
      I must regret to inform, that you clearly know more about this topic than I. I thought it worked kinda the same way as it does in android, but I now understand that is not at all the reality.

Please don't put too much of an effort into this, just because I as one asked you to. I wrongly assumed it was an easy task, but I have an android tablet myself, that I can use for this purpose. Thank you anyways!
      I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

I am still using a flip phone and do not use much apps...but thanks for the post..

Comment

Originally posted by Arra View Post
          I am still using a flip phone and do not use much apps...but thanks for the post..
          Clearly I could say that I don't prefer to use mobile version.

Comment

Originally posted by ParvizHalimov View Post
            Clearly I could say that I don't prefer to use mobile version.
            It's good when you're on the fly
            I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

The GetLazy Forums board has been updated to the latest stable version with all kinds of security updates etc. Also, the facebook connect button works again.

The android GetLazy App is also updated to the latest version 1.14 . When you open a thread the Rich Text content is now displayed, which is similar to the web experience.

If you haven't rate the GetLazy App yet, please do! and rate the App with 5 stars . We need a higher rating.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...tin.build_2569
              Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Does it work with Motorola?

Comment

Originally posted by puppylover416 View Post
                  Does it work with Motorola?
                  You must be joking!

Comment

Originally posted by LAJMS123 View Post
                    You must be joking!
                    No, I have a Motorola phone.

Comment

Originally posted by puppylover416 View Post
                      No, I have a Motorola phone.
                      Do you have Android on it?

Comment

Originally posted by LAJMS123 View Post
                        Do you have Android on it?
                        I have GP, so it probably will work. That was a really stupid question. (Not the one you asked.)

Comment

Is there any way I can get this for my iPad? When I search for it on the App Store there is no apps with that name

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Stephanie View Post
                            Is there any way I can get this for my iPad? When I search for it on the App Store there is no apps with that name
                            The GetLazy app is not yet available on iOS devices.

Comment

The new Mobile App GetLazy v1.17.1 is now available for Android users, with a few bug fixes.

Please update or download here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...tin.build_2569

Comment

GetLazy App for Android smartphones

Looks nice, everything seems smoother.

Comment

Working...
                                X