GetLazy App for Android smartphones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GetLazy App for Android smartphones

The GetLazy App needs a better rating than 3,5. If you haven't done that yet, please rate 5 stars. You don't have to write a review though, rating the app is enough.
    I don't understand why people want to rate 1 star. Most of the reviews that go with that doesn't make sense.

Click image for larger version

Name:	gl_app_rating.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	32.2 KB
ID:	150029
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Glitchtastic
      Done.
      Thanks for the 5 star rating. Spread the news. It's weird that there is an install of 15 per day but no one rates of writes a review
      We are dropped from second place to the fifth place, while we are number one :robbierotten:

Name:	app_installs.jpg
Size:	112.3 KB
ID:	150033
      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

GetLazy App for Android smartphones

Idk I feel like it's bots or something similar.

Comment

GetLazy App in LazyTown

Name:	getlazy_app.jpg
Size:	216.7 KB
ID:	150035

Comment

The GetLazy App has been updated to Mobile 2.0 for Android, so you need to have at least Android version 5.0 to use it.
            Otherwise just use the previous version or buy a new phone.

Try it here
            https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...tin.build_2569

Comment

uhg... Google...

Name:	Screenshot_2019-09-24 Re [8-3416000027915] Your appeal for reinstatement - lazypooky gmail com -.png
Size:	35.2 KB
ID:	150593

Comment

I'm glad Google's Play Store support is so much easier to talk to than Google's YouTube. They allow me to fix the problems.

Comment

Name:	APP-PROBLEMS.jpg
Size:	137.0 KB
ID:	150598

Name:	installs.jpg
Size:	135.0 KB
ID:	150600

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]9459[/ATTACH]
                    DAMN!

Comment

Working...
                    X