The end of YTMND?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The end of YTMND?

http://myrelationship.ytmnd.com/ I hope this is all just some kind of sick joke Max is playing on us.

I hope so.

Comment

Re: The end of YTMND?

Originally posted by CarbonXe
      http://myrelationship.ytmnd.com/ I hope this is all just some kind of sick joke Max is playing on us.
      We had a good run tho :(

Comment

safa the optimisit strikes again XD

chill out, ytmnd is forever. even if it does go down i think there will be other people willing to make spin off sites.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosheddy
          safa the optimisit strikes again XD

chill out, ytmnd is forever. even if it does go down i think there will be other people willing to make spin off sites.
          Yeah someone will go make a ytmnd.com of just Lazytown and 3 ytmnds will be submited a day ^__^ also people will join just to downvote

jk lol!

Comment

Well you have to admit, YTMND's standard has been pretty crap as of late.

Not to mention the whole 'gif & sound' concept is inferior to flash and videos.

Though YTMND was something special I will admit.

Comment

Why is the standard down? because NEDM was considered the pinnacle? pah-lease! what does max want, every user to be like roy4l or something? TBH, I see the same cycle of fads taking their course as YTMND as always had, lately the the vdub fad. It can't be amazing political satire every time. Max should be happy that he has the current talent of YTMND users making sites for him.
              and no, i dont think flash is superior, because not everyone has it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosheddy
                and no, i dont think flash is superior, because not everyone has it.
                I can't view YTMNDs because my (step-dad's) computer (which is running a fairly old Red Hat Linux distribution) can't play the MP3s (and it won't load the gifs either, though I don't know why it won't do that). If I really want to see a YTMND, I can view the page source, copy-paste the URLs of the gif and MP3, and then download to my flash drive for viewing later when I'm on WinXP. Yet, I have Flash, albeit not a real recent release, but enough that only some sites tell me I need to update (which I can't, I don't have the root password).

Comment

dumb

Comment

The only thing I see being down about the standards, are Khan sites. Basically anything made by DarthWang, AegisReflecter, or Peesauce.

Comment

If YTMND was gone, I woundn't miss it, it's a gathering place for some of the world's worst people. (not talking about any of you guys, of course.)

Comment

Originally posted by CmdrLuke
                        If YTMND was gone, I woundn't miss it, it's a gathering place for some of the world's worst people. (not talking about any of you guys, of course.)
                        You must be thinking of 4chan

Comment

Working...
                        X