Double Episode in the third season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double Episode in the third season

Well well well... I got some excellent news! Do you remember we will have a double episode again?

Well, I talked with Dýri and he told me this:

Both episodes are related and Sportacus dresses up as knight. First time that Sportacus puts on a disguise (well, this is a mix between my question and his answer, so I didn't understand if he said they are related or not but I supposed so).

My question is... he appears as The Blue Knight himself or it was an idea from kids? Because if it is the first option... wow! What a surprise! And anyways if it is the second option I will love see him in another costume.

Episode 6 & 7 - The Purple Panther (double-episode special)
    It’s the grand opening of the new LazyTown Museum and the kids are excited to learn more about LazyTown’s history. . Sportacus has even loaned his crystal for the opening night surprise! But when the crystal goes missing, Sportacus and the kids have to get together to solve the mystery!

Episode 8 - The Blue Knight – Ziggy
    An adventurous story that takes us back to the middle ages as the kids dress up as knights and royals and head to the LazyTown castle. When the Purple Knight shows up and decides to use his dragon to take all the SportsCandy from LazyTown, the kids have to stop him. Luckily they get help from the famous Blue Knight (Sportacus).

I am really looking forward to these episodes; never before seen areas of LT have my interest piqued. And if Sportacus is indeed dressed in a sort of disguise to save the day that'll be great! (And Robbie as a Knight again is a MUST. I loved that frigging horse getup.)

Comment

Originally posted by beticaforever View Post
      Well well well... I got some excellent news! Do you remember we will have a double episode again?

Both episodes are related and Sportacus dresses up as knight. First time that Sportacus puts on a disguise (well, this is a mix between my question and his answer, so I didn't understand if he said they are related or not but I supposed so).

My question is... he appears as The Blue Knight himself or it was an idea from kids? Because if it is the first option... wow! What a surprise! And anyways if it is the second option I will love see him in another costume.
      So, wait a minute, Betica--are you saying that this will essentially be a THREE-part episode? Ooooh, me-likey. :)
      PS: If Sportacus does put on a disguise....is it too much to ask that I would love HIM to do a Disguise Rhyme? :)

Comment

[QUOTE=Jumpman256;75577]
        Originally posted by beticaforever View Post

]

So, wait a minute, Betica--are you saying that this will essentially be a THREE-part episode? Ooooh, me-likey. :)
        PS: If Sportacus dies put on a disguise....is it too much to ask that I would love HIM to do a Disguise Rhyme? :)
        OK no I was wrong, the double episode is about the museum and The Blue Knight is only one. But anyways still it will great see a duel between Robbie and Sportacus Middle Age Style. We didn't see ot from the episode of the pirate, we saw Robbie but not Sportacus dressed up like the hero of the book.

Or maybe I understood good and they broadcasted on cinemas three episodes. The Blue Knight is not a double episode but they broadcasted it.

I understood he told me they broadcasted The Blue Knight too.

Comment

[QUOTE=beticaforever;75578]
          Originally posted by Jumpman256 View Post

Or maybe I understood good and they broadcasted on cinemas three episodes. The Blue Knight is not a double episode but they broadcasted it.

I understood he told me they broadcasted The Blue Knight too.
          AH-HA! So THAT'S the Lazytown movie that was shown in Iceland and Germany! Makes sense--the "Knight Saga", maybe we should call it. :)

Comment

Working...
          X