This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum update

As you can see, we upgraded the GetLazy Forums to vBulletin because the old board went slowly into decline. With this new start we decided to have a LazyTown headforum with a number of categories so it's easier to find your way through all the topic made through the years. The disney/nick discussion is now part of the media forum as a subforum. We have a facebook connect which makes it easier for users to log in and connect with eachother if they want. Same for automatic facebook and twitter thread posting.

We haven't had the time to make a decent color & layout style. The getlazy logo is still the same but doesn't fit too well in these default styles but we are working on that as well.
    The main thing was to get the discussion started again because we were closed for a few days already. Sorry for the lost posts in the third season topic but we couldn't save those anymore. I'm not sure if we get a temporary link for the old forum, we keep you updated on that.

There are also two buttons for Articles & Blogs. I don't know if people use those, maybe for newspaper articles or something, but it's there in case you have something important.

If you have some input, positive or negative, you can post it here or send an inbox message to us.

The moderators & admins
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

The old forums are located here:

http://www.getlazy.net/forumsx/index.php

They are read-only now.

You will note that vBulletin comes with a plethora of extra functionality. Some examples include a mobile style, and the ability to set the number of posts displayed per page on an individual level in your control panel. So if you are a peasant with a third world Internet connection, you can now have 10 posts per page; those of us who are members of the fiber master race can select 500 posts to be displayed per page.

Thanks to Pooks for buying us a license

Comment

Re: Forum update

Originally posted by Xizer View Post
      The old forums are located here:

http://www.getlazy.net/forumsx/index.php

They are read-only now.
      The old forums finally gave up.

We have a backup of the database so it might end up in the archives. Who knows..
      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Working...
      X