LazyPics - Post pictures of your favorite LazyTown character

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyPics - Post pictures of your favorite LazyTown character

post pictures of your fav character here or any pics you find of LT that you would like to share :)

YES YES Asian Stephanie FTW!

Edit: Got Asian Steph in this thread before CJ

Comment

I love Robbie's dinosaur head sitting at the top of that costume rack. It's just so random.

And that pic with Sportacus and the group in the studio looks like he's trying to teach them the Bing Bang dance or something. The ones with LT characters in 'dark' or 'normal' settings always stand out to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Zokita
        I love Robbie's dinosaur head sitting at the top of that costume rack. It's just so random.

And that pic with Sportacus and the group in the studio looks like he's trying to teach them the Bing Bang dance or something. The ones with LT characters in 'dark' or 'normal' settings always stand out to me.
        You stole my post! Haha. Both of those are totally awesome. I love the Dinosaur head. Also, the Bakcstage dancing thing reminds me of a really bad choreographed "Beat it" xD

Plus, that picture of Mangus on Stephanie's bed just looks so bad ^.^

Comment

Originally posted by Loreanie
          Plus, that picture of Mangus on Stephanie's bed just looks so bad ^.^
          Yes, yes it does. The green screen in the window helps a little to remind me it's just a set, not a real bedroom, but I still twitch at the 'hugging-on-her-bed' scene in Lazy Scouts even though no other way of handling that would have made sense. I am insanely sensitive and thus find it slightly triggering.

Comment

haha That stephanie one is probably is my favorite pic of Stephanie

Well... idk what about Asian Stephanie?

I also made CJ's pic into a ytmnd http://stephwoo.ytmnd.com/ woo woo!

Comment

Magnus: HI!!!! *hot pic*

Sportacus: It seems you're out of film...

*sings* I'm too sexy for my love... too sexy for my love...

My Rotten Valentine! :3

Sportacus: Ah shit...

Comment

ooooh. i am a robbie-girl, but that pic of Sportacus......*wipes away drool....*

love that valentine :) stefan's teeth are so white and lovely :)

Comment

Originally posted by LTgirl
                  ooooh. i am a robbie-girl, but that pic of Sportacus......*wipes away drool....*

I'm sort of stuck on which one I want... *thinks* Dude, want Robbie... but Sportacus is much more loving! It seems like Robbie could try to break a woman if he made love to her. Sporty's more of the gentle kind... Let's just fuse them together with my technology to create the perfect man! XDDDDD

*is insane now*

Comment

Originally posted by Jukie-Chan

My Rotten Valentine! :3
                    haha, you know what? even though i've stared at that for hours upon hours before... as soon as i saw it this time i thought it said "let's be SEXY together" ....roflcakes! i am losing my mind!

Originally posted by LTgirl
                    he actually wears false prop teeth when he's in the Robbie get-up... so sad that i know that.

Comment

i remember reading one time that he lost his robbie teeth on set once

meh. i don't care. i love them.

Comment

Originally posted by CJVercetti

Read the image name for "Lol's"
                        *drools*

haha it is sorta fun that his teeth are so white in the photo. You think eating all that frosted cake might mess up his teeth a little! I guess he understands twenty times time...

Both guys are cool. it's hard to pick one. It'd be nicer to have a Sportacus around though, he'd actually do work around the house! =^.^=

I love how Sportacus is so awesome, He can even save the day when the Camera isn't working xD

Comment

ha circus stephy

pic 1 :drools:

Pic 2 :drools:

pic 3 :drools:

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, shes sleepy

Yar Ha, u little buckaneer

For The Ladies

whatch my hair

what a big kid

whats robbie thinking

not sure if these are posted but meh

Comment

I admit, I stole this from YTMND!!! But HOT DAMN! Lok at his PANTZZZZZ! Very... *clears throat* Nice! :3

Comment

Old school Sportacus XD

[img]http://img172.**********.us/img172/7329/dscn30680jn3.jpg[/img]
                              Heehee, he's got the eyebrows but no chin?

Awwwwwww~

Trixie's arms are so weird looking... But this is a rather weird picture in general. But I think it's still cute.

And this is jsut one of my favorite screen caps. I love the look on his face! He looks so excited!! X3!
                              [img]http://img201.**********.us/img201/29/scardreadchuckle15vrfc1.jpg[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X