No announcement yet.

Lazypics Screenshots episodes - Stephanie please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm rather amused and curious about that cute set of stairs infront ot the billboard. Did a real house once stand there? Or is it where Robbie lives now, that weird blue house you see in the cg view of his lair? Did he relocate it to underground to get away from the noise?? Am I reading way too much into that screen cap???

Comment

Well, those tank-like things you see behind the billboard actually go into a big hole in the ground. Maybe Robbie's house was once on the surface but the ground shifted and his house sank into that massive well.

On a side note: How does Robbie get back out of his house? He exits through that hatch, but there's no ladder inside the pipe or anything.

Comment

Originally posted by moomoo
        On a side note: How does Robbie get back out of his house? He exits through that hatch, but there's no ladder inside the pipe or anything.
        Yeah, that's another thing I wonder about. It looks like he climbs out of the pipe, but he always jumps or falls in when going home. And then he either falls out of the pipe vertically like in Friends Forever with the parachute, or he flies out horizontally across the room into his chair like in Crystal Caper... but then I imagine that has to do with the placement of the joke so they take their liberties with rearranging things.

Comment

Originally posted by moomoo
          don'tcha know? he can fly! ...fairies can do that, you know. ;)

no, i've wondered about this myself... and i think there might be a ladder built into one side of the tube, and it's smooth on the other side so he can slide down. they never do show him inside the the tube though, so maybe they haven't got it figured out yet either.

Comment

Yes they do; in Little Sportacus Pixel sends his hovercraft cambot down there and we see the inside of the tube.

Comment

dont listen to them edgar, here i made this for you:

[perverted comment]I love the second series of lazytown. They didn't give stephanie a new dress and it really does not fit her XD[/perverted comment]

Comment

Originally posted by Mosheddy
                dont listen to them edgar, here i made this for you:

I love the second series of lazytown. They didn't give stephanie a new dress and it really does not fit her XD
                Thanks

Comment

Working...
                X