X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What DONT you Like About Lazytown?

Originally posted by Cutiejea
    MAYBE IT SHOULD BE!!!
    Nope, Michael Bay's already going to ruin Dora the Explorer. He'd be all too happy to ruin LazyTown if he had the chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Petey View Post
      I agree. An example of one of these situations where Robbie doesn’t get a break (IMO) is in Ghost Stoppers. The kids seem so nice yet they’re ruthless with that pink sludge. In the song, even Sportacus has to save Robbie from getting himself hurt!
      His own ****ing fault lol

Comment

where is season 5

Comment

Originally posted by sportacus1337 View Post
          where is season 5
          Click image for larger version

Name:	nobody-knows.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	122.3 KB
ID:	150034

Comment

DON'T like it when I get outbid on merch at the last second :-(
            Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
            Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

we need season 4 Instrumentals and season 5 WHERE ARE THEY

Comment

Originally posted by sportacus1337 View Post
                we need season 4 Instrumentals and season 5 WHERE ARE THEY
                I don't know, but I harass the LazyTown youtube channel about that on every new video they upload.

Comment

The lack of Sportacus's history for sure. I'd also wish they had Robbie win an episode and send Sportacus away. Of course, he'd return after a few episodes, but it'd be interesting to see how the kids fared without their superhero.

It could have been a three episode plot-line instead of slice of life episodes.

Comment

The Fans .

lol J/K

Comment

The stupid zooms on the music videos.

Comment

That it ended :-(

Comment

I don't enjoy Robbie getting hurt on his groin, repeatedly.
                          (Play Day, Sportacus Who, etc)
                          It's not the kind of thing 4-year old Nick Jr watchers should have been exposed to.
                          And because he's the villian doesn't mean he deserves it, he's good in some episodes (S1E16, S3E9, S3E13, etc).
                          Robbie repeatedly getting hurt makes me think I should do an injury montage for Seasons 1-2 because he got hurt the most in those seasons, I think.
                          Sportacus not teaching kids about meat. Come on man, because of you some kids are left without any protein! (i still like your program, though)
                          Trixie's rudeness makes me mad + sad because nobody ever done anything to her, unless she has a backstory...
                          Episode 13, how the kids fall for Robbie's (really dumb) disguise. And everyone being scared because of SPORTACUS. Sportacus (a superhero and a fullgrownman) being scared of extinct animals.
                          Episode 30, Ziggy falling for Robbie's (even dumber) disguise. Cows don't talk, and cream don't come from-- oh.
                          Episode 18, that frame where Robbie sits on the ball launcher with his mouth open reminds me how much in that frame, his makeup looked female.
                          Bessie and Milford nearly kissing in Sportafake, Surprise Santa and Secret Agent Zero.. why are all those "S" episodes??
                          Latibaer never getting an English dub. It was going to (which explains the english version of the latibaer logo) but plans changed.
                          Chloe Lang only getting 26 episodes. She was good with her role and she didn't get much episodes, but "the favourite child" got 52 episodes + a song that wasn't in the show!
                          LazyTown rocks but it has a sucky side..
                          -sportaflop, this place's biggest lazytown fan (yes, member Stingy is not as big a fan as me..)
                          if you'll excuse me i'm having a movie marathon on netflix
                          bye, see you tommorow or something
                          MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Comment

Here is some mo' stuff.
                            • I don't approve of some of Season 1's crappy editing. Storywise - Season 1 is Sportacus, but editing-wise, Season 1 is.. not even Lazytown. All they do is either reuse short snippets [1-3 seconds or smth] or either reverse it or put on a green-screen.
                            • How LazyTown's YouTube channel is made. All they do is upload episodes, songs, and clips and they aren't even in HD. I mean, in 2015 the channel went DOWN the toilet. Whenever a character is talking in the official channel's uploads of episodes, the audio has to be 1 second late. They cut out credits too. I'm 9 and I love watching credits. I don't get how Youtube verified them.
                            • The community. If ANYONE does LazyTown stuff it has to be either related to Cooking By The Book, Sportafake, Lazy Scouts, You are a Pirate, Master of Disguise, WANO.. etc. They only like Robbie to pay tributes and don't really like him. And if they really DO like him, then it's either because they're a true 2008 fan like LTgirl or a 2016 fan. It's all because of memes.

MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Comment

Working...
                            X